Pfloyd's Preseason Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio "coming soons" ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Pfloyd's Preseason Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio "coming soons" ...

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:07 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:05 am Almost time for some round ball. Can't wait .
Hoopie, I'm struggling with the SHAC this preseason ! your Indians lost a bunch! EB has Hundley returning as a great center piece ... Lycnchburg Clay was very young last season and return a BUNCH ... Whiteoak should be very good if everyone stays the entire season ... Fairfield Leesburg? West Union? any info would be helpful ...
Fairfield should be good as they have quite a few who played last year, White oak will be pretty good,but; I think they will struggle down low., Fayetteville will I think,be very good,Lynchburg will be mid pack in big school,West Union lost everyone and their best guard went to North Adams. North Adams will be strong with Copas and company. Really good shooters this year. Eastern Brown has Garrett,Huntley,and some very good role players,they had one move in from whiteoak I think and they have Beuchler.
Manchester will scrap,but; they have lost both powerplants so many many people moved away from that school district. Very sad.Ripley will be pretty good and they move to SHAC small school.Peebles lost alot,but; they have a bunch of talent from last year's reserve and freshman teams who lost very few games the last few years.They will surprise alot of people. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't finish high in the league.
SHAC big school: I'm thinking North Adams and Eastern top 2 again. In the SHAC small school it will be a dog fight. I think it will be the best division.fairfield,Peebles,whiteoak and Fayetteville will all be fierce games.Coaching will tell the tale in small school. Hope my opinions help. Good to here from you Pfloyd. Let's play ball.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:06 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:07 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:05 am Almost time for some round ball. Can't wait .
Hoopie, I'm struggling with the SHAC this preseason ! your Indians lost a bunch! EB has Hundley returning as a great center piece ... Lycnchburg Clay was very young last season and return a BUNCH ... Whiteoak should be very good if everyone stays the entire season ... Fairfield Leesburg? West Union? any info would be helpful ...
Fairfield should be good as they have quite a few who played last year, White oak will be pretty good,but; I think they will struggle down low., Fayetteville will I think,be very good,Lynchburg will be mid pack in big school,West Union lost everyone and their best guard went to North Adams. North Adams will be strong with Copas and company. Really good shooters this year. Eastern Brown has Garrett,Huntley,and some very good role players,they had one move in from whiteoak I think and they have Beuchler.
Manchester will scrap,but; they have lost both powerplants so many many people moved away from that school district. Very sad.Ripley will be pretty good and they move to SHAC small school.Peebles lost alot,but; they have a bunch of talent from last year's reserve and freshman teams who lost very few games the last few years.They will surprise alot of people. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't finish high in the league.
SHAC big school: I'm thinking North Adams and Eastern top 2 again. In the SHAC small school it will be a dog fight. I think it will be the best division.fairfield,Peebles,whiteoak and Fayetteville will all be fierce games.Coaching will tell the tale in small school. Hope my opinions help. Good to here from you Pfloyd. Let's play ball.
... Thanks Hoopie - I actually was thinking along the same lines as what you have outlined - I had Whiteoak being a quality/quick team based on last year - as you pointed out size (heightwise they may be challenged) ... EB - I saw and talked with Coach Beucler over the summer when they came to Logan - saw Huntley (he's the real deal) , they were missing players but with Coach B - EB will be fine ... NA lost a bunch from last year but Coach Copas is one of that group of SHAC coaches that are quality coaches ... Lynchburg was very young last year but with growth/experience - unproven but should be a good squad for Coach Carson ... Peebles lost the big boys from last season but Coach Arey is right there at the top with Coach Beucler as far as representative of the outstanding coachers in the SHAC ... my big question was with Fairfield Leesburg - didn't really have much to go on - thanks for the input ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

FF has some players. They were great kids coming up thru Jr high and up thru reserves. They will be in the mix and the always play a good non conference schedule. The are big school SHAC this year,so they will play WU,Eastern,NA and Lynchburg twice this year.

JFLRADIO Big Mor
Riding the Bench

Post by JFLRADIO Big Mor »

84Dragon wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:55 pm Probably the first season Fairland wont be listed in the top 5 for some time , definitely going to take a step back this year . OVC will be up for grabs but I think its Portsmouths to lose.
Last time they said this was 4 years ago and Fairland has ran table since then. I honestly believe this Fairland team will be better than last years. Unlike last year, every player on the floor has the potential to not only score but go off. I know the Dragons heard this and all that is being said. #FeedTheFire #AndStill

Return to “Boys Basketball”