Question for the masses ... Live Streams this season?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Question for the masses ... Live Streams this season?

Post by pfloyd »

Last season with the limited seating protocols due to Covid - schools did a great job of livestreaming their home games. Will this continue this season?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Question for the masses ... Live Streams this season?

Post by danicalifornia »

I’m 95% sure that the SVC Network will be streaming all SVC league games. They were hit and miss at times in the fall, but should be better this winter with more consistent internet connections in the schools.

They have 4 different YouTube accounts that they use, but if you find them on Facebook, they send out the links for each game the day of.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:44 pm I’m 95% sure that the SVC Network will be streaming all SVC league games. They were hit and miss at times in the fall, but should be better this winter with more consistent internet connections in the schools.

They have 4 different YouTube accounts that they use, but if you find them on Facebook, they send out the links for each game the day of.
... good to know ! thanks daniC ! hope all is well with you - see you 12/3 @ Logan vs the U ...

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Webster is. Even hearing it’s gonna be better than lastbyear

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:07 am Webster is. Even hearing it’s gonna be better than lastbyear
And it was pretty darn good last year.

It was so great to see how the school and the community were about those broadcast.

They treated the girls teams as good as the boys teams and the jr high as good as the high school. That is how you build pride community and get everyone together. It was a great job by the jeep family

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Agreed agreed. I definitely watched more overall Jeep Basketball last year (Boys and Girls, high school and JH) than I ever have. Great commentary too from Coach Conley, Marc Kreischer, Brett Roberts, and Chad Benner.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”