How did teams look at the OVC Preview ???

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

How did teams look at the OVC Preview ???

Post by pfloyd »

How did the teams look last night ???

Nov 19 at Rock Hill
5.00 Coal Grove vs Portsmouth
6.00 The Peake vs South Point
7.00 Fairland vs Ironton
8.00. Gallipolis vs Rock Hill.
Last edited by pfloyd on Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAT22
Riding the Bench

Re: How did teams looks at the OVC Preview ???

Post by CAT22 »

Did not watch but I saw the final score of fairland and ironton was 26 fairland 18 ironton

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

CAT22 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:57 pm Did not watch but I saw the final score of fairland and ironton was 26 fairland 18 ironton
Fairland has some really good pieces returning starting with Aiden Porter - anytime your best player can have the ball in his hands every time down court - good things happen ... I understand the Dragons have a move in or 2 as well if they have any size down low Coach Speed's Dragons will be just fine ...

Dragonguy13
Freshman Team

Post by Dragonguy13 »

I only watched the Fairland game. They had 3-4 starters out including Porter. Seemed like Ironton ran out their starters just based on what I’ve seen and know. Perkins will be a big addition for Itown. It’s previews though and you don’t really know what to think after those half games. I will say i watched Gallia warm up and they have a ton of size, it’s not just Cleary, they got a lot of “long” athletes.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Dragonguy13 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:44 pm I only watched the Fairland game. They had 3-4 starters out including Porter. Seemed like Ironton ran out their starters just based on what I’ve seen and know. Perkins will be a big addition for Itown. It’s previews though and you don’t really know what to think after those half games. I will say i watched Gallia warm up and they have a ton of size, it’s not just Cleary, they got a lot of “long” athletes.
I too thought Perkins was VERY good last season for Valley, imo will be a BIG BIG add to the Ironton roster this season ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”