Warren looking for an opponent for the Marietta College Shootout on 12/23/21

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Warren looking for an opponent for the Marietta College Shootout on 12/23/21

Post by pfloyd »

Got information that Coach Maddox and his Warriors were in need of an opponent for the Marietta College Shootout on Dec.23rd ... apparently whoever they were scheduled to play backed out ... I looked at the information that Dpatty had on his schedule thread - the only SEO schools not having 22 games and available to play were Trimble and Peebles. Since then on the Marietta College Shootout thread it was posted that Fort Frye was playing Trimble ... I don't know if there are any other schools with 1) an open date on the 23rd of December and 2) have a hole in their schedule for whatever reason that would be interested in playing in this College venue holiday showcase ... if there are - please contact either Marietta College or Warren High School to get this set up !!! great atmosphere, a good before Christmas game that has the players participating on a college court, with Marietta College coaches getting a chance to see what your players may have to play at the next level ...

-pfloyd

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Warren looking for an opponent for the Marietta College Shootout on 12/23/21

Post by EasternDspy »

pfloyd wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:16 pm Got information that Coach Maddox and his Warriors were in need of an opponent for the Marietta College Shootout on Dec.23rd ... apparently whoever they were scheduled to play backed out ... I looked at the information that Dpatty had on his schedule thread - the only SEO schools not having 22 games and available to play were Trimble and Peebles. Since then on the Marietta College Shootout thread it was posted that Fort Frye was playing Trimble ... I don't know if there are any other schools with 1) an open date on the 23rd of December and 2) have a hole in their schedule for whatever reason that would be interested in playing in this College venue holiday showcase ... if there are - please contact either Marietta College or Warren High School to get this set up !!! great atmosphere, a good before Christmas game that has the players participating on a college court, with Marietta College coaches getting a chance to see what your players may have to play at the next level ...

-pfloyd
Been looking for the full schedule of this.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Warren looking for an opponent for the Marietta College Shootout on 12/23/21

Post by pfloyd »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:32 pm
pfloyd wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:16 pm Got information that Coach Maddox and his Warriors were in need of an opponent for the Marietta College Shootout on Dec.23rd ... apparently whoever they were scheduled to play backed out ... I looked at the information that Dpatty had on his schedule thread - the only SEO schools not having 22 games and available to play were Trimble and Peebles. Since then on the Marietta College Shootout thread it was posted that Fort Frye was playing Trimble ... I don't know if there are any other schools with 1) an open date on the 23rd of December and 2) have a hole in their schedule for whatever reason that would be interested in playing in this College venue holiday showcase ... if there are - please contact either Marietta College or Warren High School to get this set up !!! great atmosphere, a good before Christmas game that has the players participating on a college court, with Marietta College coaches getting a chance to see what your players may have to play at the next level ...

-pfloyd
Been looking for the full schedule of this.
I just posted to the Marietta College FaceBook page to see if I get an response - I'll post it here if they post it on the FB page...

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I know Parkersburg Catholic is one of the teams.

Return to “Boys Basketball”