South Gallia TVC Hocking champions?

meatswinger
JV Team

South Gallia TVC Hocking champions?

Post by meatswinger »

Well, can they win it for the first time ever this year? They at least finally have a quality coach so if not them who will it be? You have to admit the Rebels are on a roll right now. But I do know it's next to impossible to beat Southern and Waterford at their places and if Howie gets the right crew the same can be said at Trimble. But I like the Rebs' chances of beating everyone at home. What say you SEOPS members?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: South Gallia TVC Hocking champions?

Post by Ironman92 »

Trimble

Waterford/South Gallia/Fed Hock
Last edited by Ironman92 on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeteM.
Waterboy

Post by PeteM. »

Trimble and Fed hock is to strong. I am more impressed with the coach with a 2-0 start.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Glad to see Racine back to their winning ways. They'll beat the brakes off of SG at home for sure. I just hope they can give Howdee Caadwell a good stomping worse than he stomps his foot. Or as he likes to be called, ole Stomper. :mrgreen:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

They need to have a good showing this week at oak hill. Then a couple of games at sciotoville and eastern.. but I believe we will find out a lot Friday the 17th when fed hock comes in to mercerville followed by Trimble coming to town on the 21st.. to be in consideration for a tvc hocking championship those are two must wins.

Return to “Boys Basketball”