Jackson @ Miami Trace 12/7

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jackson @ Miami Trace 12/7

Post by Ironman92 »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:11 pm
vcgrad wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:16 pm Jackson lost 2 much-- going to be a long year---for them and VC
As lee conso would say…..NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND

I agree with you both teams lost some valuable pieces. But I set on the hill last winter snd watched Braylon Dameron almost single handle beat Jackson ! Dameron not only handled the ball well but when he fired the rock it went in the hoop. He’s good.

Early in the season.
But I’m looking forward to the these PG matchups when they happen.

Jackson -Blankenship
VC- Braylon Dameron
Oak Hill-Braylon Howell
Ol Braylon Howell…my old neighbor in the heights. Good athlete. Played with the Jackson boys until about 5th grade

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:04 pm
countywide35 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:54 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Settle down Beavis, this baby is long over….me and you could be on the court

Well I just get worried when we attack attack attack. Then all of sudden we play passive n play not to lose instead of playing to win.
I get it. We gotta get tons of minutes for our depth n future of the program. But that doesn’t mean the mentality changes. The jugular vein is still the artery to cut rather it’s a senior on opening tip or kid gettin his first ever look. The personal can change. Our minder does not. And this is why. IMO

Take a team that starts fouling us. We go cold at the free throw line. Opposing team sprints down. Gets hot. Bang bang. Bang. Bang. 3pnters just like that. just all of sudden they right back in it. Rather just finish the kill to there is ALL ZEROS on the clock with the 4tg qrter. I get it Ironmen98 can get all fours and you get your XC getup to launch some air off bud back to a perfectly timed alley oop from countywide35 for the play off the night. I92 I98 countywide 35 I fully entrust To make that happen.

BUT……

by any chance were you at Tank Stadium ooo. Say the first week or two of footbsll season ?!?!?!? FINISH haHa
I get everything you are saying but man…..that was right around the start of the 4th and it was like 54-21 or something. MT had no life and we had 4 guys with their first ever varsity minutes trying to take care of the ball without turnover and be solid…..we weren’t up 21 on Ironton with 12 min left and pull all the starters and lose a heartbreaker. I think this game was almost perfect for the Ironmen….need to keep improving and next game will be a big one and a tough one

Well it’s the first time we been back in action here in last month.

I was pacing the floor snd the play off the night is still I92 jumpin off the back of I98 to an alley oop from countywide35……

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:13 pm
vcgrad wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:16 pm Jackson lost 2 much-- going to be a long year---for them and VC

I agree with you both teams lost some valuable pieces. But I set on the hill last winter snd watched Braylon Dameron almost single handle beat Jackson ! Dameron not only handled the ball well but when he fired the rock it went in the hoop. He’s good.

Early in the season.

Jackson -Blankenship
VC- Braylon Dameron
Oak Hill-Braylon Howell
Ol Braylon Howell…my old neighbor in the heights. Good athlete. Played with the Jackson boys until about 5th grade

He would have helped this year. I talked to him before his wellston game.

He said he save me a seat in Oak Hill for it. Ha. I’ll leave out the reason why he wants me to sit in his seat LOL…

IronNation95
Waterboy

Post by IronNation95 »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:18 pm

Early in the season.

Jackson -Blankenship
VC- Braylon Dameron
Oak Hill-Braylon Howell

He said he save me a seat in Oak Hill for it. Ha. I’ll leave out the reason why he wants me to sit in his seat LOL…
Is the Howell kid back? I thought he had a bad knee injury late in football. If he’s ready, good for the Oaks.

IronNation95
Waterboy

Post by IronNation95 »

Felt good to watch some Ironmen bball. Jackson is ahead of schedule. Looked pretty good. Got lots of boys reps.
Trace is in for a long year.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

IronNation95 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:44 pm
countywide35 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:18 pm

Is the Howell kid back? I thought he had a bad knee injury late in football. If he’s ready, good for the Oaks.

He’s back. Still 110%. I don’t think so. But he will be sooner then later.

Return to “Boys Basketball”