Best dunker

captain ensano
Waterboy

Best dunker

Post by captain ensano »

So, I'm curious as to who you all think is the best dunker in Southern, Ohio?? Personally, i think its Stuart from Valley... Kid has some serious jumping ability!

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Re: Best dunker

Post by FACSPORTS »

Really?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

1. Swanker
2. I92
3. 93bulldog

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

🍩 ☕

Me

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

Yeah I was wondering if this was donuts or basketball? Need more clarification.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:33 pm 1. Swanker
2. I92
3. 93bulldog
Real recognize real 🤝

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

captain ensano wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:14 pm So, I'm curious as to who you all think is the best dunker in Southern, Ohio?? Personally, i think its Stuart from Valley... Kid has some serious jumping ability!
Stuart ... saw him get a slam at the rim on a set play, then on a putback, where he came in from the foul line, grabbed the ball coming off the front of the rim, and slammed it down ... fans in the stands said he had 3 dunks in the game prior to this one ... he dunks without trying if that makes sense - it's in the flow of the game, it a reaction to what is going on not a contrived "set up" make the effort to dunk he just does it ... Branson for Unioto has the same ability but I'd still give it Stuart for Valley ...

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:03 am
captain ensano wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:14 pm So, I'm curious as to who you all think is the best dunker in Southern, Ohio?? Personally, i think its Stuart from Valley... Kid has some serious jumping ability!
Stuart ... saw him get a slam at the rim on a set play, then on a putback, where he came in from the foul line, grabbed the ball coming off the front of the rim, and slammed it down ... fans in the stands said he had 3 dunks in the game prior to this one ... he dunks without trying if that makes sense - it's in the flow of the game, it a reaction to what is going on not a contrived "set up" make the effort to dunk he just does it ... Branson for Unioto has the same ability but I'd still give it Stuart for Valley ...
He also had a nice alley opp against west

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

The put back slam vs Symmes valley at Ironton Classic was awesome! He is the best I have seen this year around here. However the dunk show put on by Lincoln Heights North Carolina at Ironton was unbelievable!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ukfanatic wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:47 am The put back slam vs Symmes valley at Ironton Classic was awesome! He is the best I have seen this year around here. However the dunk show put on by Lincoln Heights North Carolina at Ironton was unbelievable!
... When LH was dunking in the pregame - I didn't think they knew how to shoot anything other than dunk! when a 360 slam doesn't get a reaction from the crowd YOU KNOW THE OTHER DUNKS were special LOL

captain ensano
Waterboy

Post by captain ensano »

bsee12345 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:34 am Yeah I was wondering if this was donuts or basketball? Need more clarification.
Dunking a basketball... Lol.. Not 🍩 or 🍟 lol. i know alot of kids around here can't dunk.. i was more curious as to who all actually could and who was the best..

Fan of the youth
Freshman Team

Post by Fan of the youth »

I think the real question is, which young man can play above the rim.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Bryant from Portsmouth is decent. He’s not the best, but I’ve seen him throw it down a few times.

DUNK1
Freshman Team

Post by DUNK1 »

Back when Howie was coaching at Eastern most of the team could dunk a couple of those years. That's what made them so intimidating. Not to mention back then most teams didn't have a single player that could dunk. It was fun to watch them in pregame before the zebras would come out. At the home games they stayed in until right before tip off just so the boys from Eastern could scare the tar out of the opponents with a pregame dunk fest. Boy those were the days.

Return to “Boys Basketball”