Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio-Week#4

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio-Week#4

Post by OHHS old timer »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:25 pm
OHHS old timer wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:58 pm You need...."PFloyd 1"

An aircraft fueled and ready for those looong trips...lol

Aircraft painted in purple of course...with P FLOYD 1 in gold...Maybe @mattash could work on getting that started....lol x2
... I'm with you on ALL of the ABOVE OHHS old timer !!! LOL ... not that anything you or I come up with means much LOL ... a lot of drive time - P FLOYD 1 ... purple - perfect LOL
It's gotta be purple with gold letters and numbers!! Love it...lol. Hope you and Mrs. Floyd are doing well. BTW...the Oaks need to get above that #50 spot...GO Oaks!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

OHHS old timer wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:36 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:25 pm
OHHS old timer wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:58 pm You need...."PFloyd 1"

An aircraft fueled and ready for those looong trips...lol

Aircraft painted in purple of course...with P FLOYD 1 in gold...Maybe @mattash could work on getting that started....lol x2
... I'm with you on ALL of the ABOVE OHHS old timer !!! LOL ... not that anything you or I come up with means much LOL ... a lot of drive time - P FLOYD 1 ... purple - perfect LOL
It's gotta be purple with gold letters and numbers!! Love it...lol. Hope you and Mrs. Floyd are doing well. BTW...the Oaks need to get above that #50 spot...GO Oaks!!
... a tough schedule of games this week for the Oaks - Valley on Tuesday and Waverly Friday ... and thanks for asking about Mrs Floyd ! we are doing well - ready to take on 2022 ... hope all is well in your world ...

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

"Feelin groovy" pfloyd....

Just try to take things one 24 hrs period at a time. And striving to be a better person than the previous one.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “Boys Basketball”