24+

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
truetrojan1961
Waterboy

Re: Gallia Academy vs Portsmouth

Post by truetrojan1961 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:16 pm 24+
who you picking mr. obsession ? kinda leaving things open to swindle your pick to make your sels look smart like you always do , like saying burg by 30 ,and dont give us no bs like one player was 30 points difference :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Pretty bold to say I’m obsessed when I put my two cents in on most game threads. You’d see that if you looked at anything besides Portsmouth threads.

GAHS by 24 minimum. PeriodTTTTT

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

While I know its an uphill battle, I'm not counting the Trojans completely out,they will need to run run run in order to minimize Clarys touches and will also have to shoot a good percentage because the rebounds will not come easy for Portsmouth.

Should be a fun one to watch

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I agree with biggdowgg in that for Portsmouth to win this game, they have to make it an up and down affair. The Trojans are not a good halfcourt team, with no dominant post presence and lack of consistent jump shooting. GA will be a difficult matchup if Clary and Loveday are allowed to utilize their size advantage.

If PHS doesn't turn it around this week vs. GA and Ironton, they will have a hard time staying out of the basement of the OVC.

Gallia Academy is one of Portsmouth's oldest and most frequent rivals. The two have met 61 times, with the Trojans holding a 44-17 lead.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Game was postponed due to Covid issues.......makeup date not determined......has to be played because it's an OVC game.

Return to “Boys Basketball”