Fairland at Peake 1/4

Dragonguy13
Freshman Team

Fairland at Peake 1/4

Post by Dragonguy13 »

Nothing to say good or bad about either team. Was an absolute hell of a game! The rivalry was in full gear and what a game! Huge and loud crowd, both teams trading punches, and double OT!! Hats off to both teams, what an absolutely awesome game to watch!!

Dragon70
Freshman Team

Re: Fairland at Peake 1/4

Post by Dragon70 »

Just a great game to witness. Chesapeake fans get loud and support their team and it’s just a great rivalry. So many ups and downs with several lead changes and a game that could have had so many different endings. Fun to watch and a lot of talent on the floor playing their hearts out.

BBALLBABE32
Waterboy

Post by BBALLBABE32 »

What a great game tonight. If you weren’t there you missed out…..Blankenship and Porter put on a show. One of the best 2 man nights I have seen in years. My stats have them at 67 combined but it doesn’t even describe the performances they had. Throughout the game you felt they were both in complete control. Multiple times I felt Chesapeake was going to win the game, Calls and breaks seemed to fall their way the entire 4th and OT sessions. Of course Chesapeake shooting 90% or whatever from the field in the 4th was awesome. Seriously what a great 4th and 2 OT’s. The rivalry lives on but the Dragons have won 15 in a row. You have to give credit to coach Speed and staff for year over year dominance. True basketball fans I’ll see you at the rematch 1/28!!!.

Return to “Boys Basketball”