Coach Young Classic North Adams HS Saturday 1/15/22

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Coach Young Classic North Adams HS Saturday 1/15/22

Post by pfloyd »

A great full day of hoops ! I totally enjoyed the day ... the crowds were there all day ... I got an opportunity to touch bases with some great coaches and coaching staffs - Coach Arey , met Coach Howland of Fairfield Leesburg, Western Ast. Coach Buckler and WHS Coach Williams ... it was great to talk with Asst. Coach Heath Unger (Eastern Brown) outstanding young man when he played for EB and now a coach for EB, talked with Austin McCormick's relatives in the stands as Austin is now an assistant coach for North Adams ... peake71 and our friends from Chesapeake came up the Cheap Seats as well - always great seeing folks that I call friends that I now have known for many years here on SEOPS ... Coach Ryan Davis' mom Mary Davis stopped up to say hello! such a great lady ... it was great to see the officiating crews working the Coach Young Classic as they all were part of the fraternity of officials who worked with Matt Orin who was also remembered at the classic on Saturday ... my hat goes off to the Young Family for putting on the event over the years to raise scholarship money in Coach Young's name ... great job North Adams !!! - pfloyd will be back MAYBE I will have made enough trips West of Rte 23 to be recognized when I'm in the Cheap Seats LOL ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”