Trimble Boys and Girls ranked # 3 in the state in Division IV

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Trimble Boys and Girls ranked # 3 in the state in Division IV

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:28 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:02 pm
Calvin wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:38 am

And dodged them in football LOL. I bet if you ask they'll play you in basketball every year. But you won't because you know most years it will be just like it was in football. :lol:
I'm glad to see ole Howdee doing well up there in Glouster. Is he coaching both the boys and girls teams? Wouldn't be surprised because it looks like they both have talent, and we all know how much the old boy loves to chase talent. If you don't know it just ask Fed Hocking. :mrgreen:
Howie has been a Trimble for awhile now, so I do not see him chasing any talent anywhere else. He has all the talent he needs for the next several years. If you think we are afraid to play Fort Frye in Football your crazy we are not afraid to play anyone. HA HA.....
You are correct, as long as there is talent there he won't chase. But as soon as the talent is gone he will be too guaranteed. Also, I don't think you are afraid to play FF in football, I know you are. If you weren't you would have schedule them when Miller dropped you, but you didn't HA HA... :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:05 am

I'm glad to see ole Howdee doing well up there in Glouster. Is he coaching both the boys and girls teams? Wouldn't be surprised because it looks like they both have talent, and we all know how much the old boy loves to chase talent. If you don't know it just ask Fed Hocking. :mrgreen:
Howie has been a Trimble for awhile now, so I do not see him chasing any talent anywhere else. He has all the talent he needs for the next several years. If you think we are afraid to play Fort Frye in Football your crazy we are not afraid to play anyone. HA HA.....
You are correct, as long as there is talent there he won't chase. But as soon as the talent is gone he will be too guaranteed. Also, I don't think you are afraid to play FF in football, I know you are. If you weren't you would have schedule them when Miller dropped you, but you didn't HA HA... :mrgreen:
We played FF this year in Football and the beat us good and we came back in Basketball and beat FF. We are not afraid of any competition.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Beckster82 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:37 pm

We played FF this year in Football and the beat us good and we came back in Basketball and beat FF. We are not afraid of any competition.
Not sure if you are aware of this or not but football and basketball are two different sports. If Thimble wasn't afraid to play FF in football after the beatdown they took last season they would have scheduled them when they had the chance instead of not answering the phone and putting River on the schedule. Plain and simple. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Trimble has never been afraid of any competition. Yes Football and basketball are two different sports. There are two different coaches maybe we got out coached in Football and you got out coached in Basketball and your talent in Football was great and Our talent in Basketball was great.

I guess we will see how far we can go in the tournaments. I am taking nothing away from FF in Football they were a beast. Wishing them nothing but the best in tournaments. :)

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Beckster82 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:19 pm Trimble has never been afraid of any competition. Yes Football and basketball are two different sports. There are two different coaches maybe we got out coached in Football and you got out coached in Basketball and your talent in Football was great and Our talent in Basketball was great.

I guess we will see how far we can go in the tournaments. I am taking nothing away from FF in Football they were a beast. Wishing them nothing but the best in tournaments. :)
Everything but your first sentence makes sense. Fort Frye hounded Thimble to keep them on the schedule for football all the while Thimble was desperately looking for someone else. So, yea they were "afraid" of playing Fort Frye in football next year plain and simple.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Howdee or not I'll wager that neither of them finishes as high as third in the state. Any takers? :mrgreen:

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Trimble played FF in football dumba$$

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Superman wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:54 pm

Trimble played FF in football dumba$$
I know dumba$$, and they got their assez handed to them and refused to play them again. Can you not read, or can you read the words but can't comprehend? Dumba$$.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

I still think the Trimble Lady Cats were the 2nd or 3rd best team in the state. They beat Waterford and Waterford won the state. In the tournament they lost to Wateford but it was by less points than any of the following opponents Wateford beat in the tourney. So the argument could be made that Trimble was the #2 team but faced the #1 team in the regional.

Harambe
Riding the Bench

Post by Harambe »

What about Howie's Tomcats? Dont wanna talk about them anymore do ya?

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Harambe wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:35 pm What about Howie's Tomcats? Dont wanna talk about them anymore do ya?
About as much as you want to talk about Western Brown. :o

Poppy
Waterboy

Post by Poppy »

Gray Cat wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:09 pm
Harambe wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:35 pm What about Howie's Tomcats? Dont wanna talk about them anymore do ya?
Continually calling the Western Indians of Latham “Western Brown” WILL NEVER take away from the fact that all of Howdie Duties stomping didn’t keep them from getting their butt handed to them by the Indians. Rankings mean absolutely nothing in HS sports. Just something for the nobodies to run their gums about.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Poppy wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:18 pm
Continually calling the Western Indians of Latham “Western Brown” WILL NEVER take away from the fact that all of Howdie Duties stomping didn’t keep them from getting their butt handed to them by the Indians. Rankings mean absolutely nothing in HS sports. Just something for the nobodies to run their gums about.
The difference between the two is "Howdie Duty" is in it every year and Brown gets there every once in a while. Good for them that they won some tourney games this year. If they can repeat, we'll see you next year.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Gray Cat wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:26 am

The difference between the two is "Howdie Duty" is in it every year and Brown gets there every once in a while. Good for them that they won some tourney games this year. If they can repeat, we'll see you next year.
Will Howdee even be there next year with the talent graduating?

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Calvin wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:22 am
Gray Cat wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:26 am

Will Howdee even be there next year with the talent graduating?
Sorry about your luck but the Cats have plenty of talent coming up through the program.

Return to “Boys Basketball”