Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

FIDO
S

Re: Ineligible Player

Post by FIDO »

rickoshay wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:17 pm All this site needs, more "rumor-mongers" :roll: :x
It is quickly becoming the new TOPIX site.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

seofan88 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:59 pm Rumor I heard is that #25 from Federal Hocking may be ineligible due to transfer rules and that Waterford is filling a complaint to the state.

Any truth to this?

Where is the rumor from?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ballin10
Freshman Team

Post by Ballin10 »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:19 pm
seofan88 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:59 pm Rumor I heard is that #25 from Federal Hocking may be ineligible due to transfer rules and that Waterford is filling a complaint to the state.

Any truth to this?

Where is the rumor from?
I hear it’s not rumor, straight facts!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

So what.
Trimble had 6 men on the floor the whole game

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ballin10 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:28 pm
noreply66 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:19 pm

Any truth to this?

Where is the rumor from?
I hear it’s not rumor, straight facts!
Let's see the facts

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:37 pm So what.
Why don't you go"spook"someone in Jeepville good greif....

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

rickoshay wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:17 pm All this site needs, more "rumor-mongers" :roll: :x
BTW un welcome to the forum. :|
I was on this forum when your poop was still yellow child

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Sports24/7 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:30 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:37 pm So what.
Why don't you go"spook"someone in Jeepville good greif....
Lame

Picket Fence
Riding the Bench

Re: Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

Post by Picket Fence »

This will all sort out. I’m sure there is or already has been an investigation into FedHock’s transfer. Trimble will continue to play formidable opponents in the tourney and still have a huge target on its back. They are highly ranked and have lost one game this season. However, I’m still not convinced with Trimble. I feel that Trimble is generally more cocky than confident. From a general standpoint, humility doesn’t grow on trees in Jacksonville, Trimble, or Glouster. Grandview Hts/Newark Catholic are waiting for you guys. They both have far less superior records, but they are tournament tested as evidenced by their very tough schedules. Just look at GHHS/NCHS losses…pretty big schools and some very good teams. For Trimble to win they will have to attack those games like a surgeon (outsmart them)….and win four tournament games.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Picket Fence wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:00 am This will all sort out. I’m sure there is or already has been an investigation into FedHock’s transfer. Trimble will continue to play formidable opponents in the tourney and still have a huge target on its back. They are highly ranked and have lost one game this season. However, I’m still not convinced with Trimble. I feel that Trimble is generally more cocky than confident. From a general standpoint, humility doesn’t grow on trees in Jacksonville, Trimble, or Glouster. Grandview Hts/Newark Catholic are waiting for you guys. They both have far less superior records, but they are tournament tested as evidenced by their very tough schedules. Just look at GHHS/NCHS losses…pretty big schools and some very good teams. For Trimble to win they will have to attack those games like a surgeon (outsmart them)….and win four tournament games.
Don't one of those teams need to beat a Berlin Highland or perhaps River or Malvern first? Probably not a good idea not to just look past a program like Berlin. As for Trimble, they too have a very tough road just to get to that game if it were to happen.

Western24
Freshman Team

Post by Western24 »

Anyone that thinks the officials were in favor of Fed Hock in this game is biased toward Trimble. I am an outsider looking in but I thought the one official made a lot more calls FOR Trimble. But I actually didn't think the officiating was terrible one way or the other. Fed hock hit shots and wouldn't go away.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Any truth to this?
Stop with the foolishness. these Lancers are tough. We didnt let the whole spotlight scandal stop us and we wont let this stop us either. Lancers just took the first step on their run to Columbus.

#StickaForkinthe Cats
#BYEBYEHOWDYdontcry

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The first thing Thimble people want to do after a loss is cry, "but they had that one player..." and then start talking about eligibility. Then the phone calls start. I guess to them "nobody is supposed to beat us and if they do they cheated and we're going to get them for this." And "those darn refs that we hired really screwed us." Comical. :lol:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Buncha crybabies and their TVC cronies manipulated the bracket to give them a cake walk too.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Any truth to this?
Let's leave Waterford out of this. Seems like Trimble is he11 bent on getting a win by forfeit after being beaten on the court. Waterford wants no part of that nonsense. If you can't beat them on the court you need to move on.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Calvin wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:55 am The first thing Thimble people want to do after a loss is cry, "but they had that one player..." and then start talking about eligibility. Then the phone calls start. I guess to them "nobody is supposed to beat us and if they do they cheated and we're going to get them for this." And "those darn refs that we hired really screwed us." Comical. :lol:
It's unfortunate that the Trimble people are reacting this way to a loss. It puts a black eye on their program and gives people a reason to be turned off by them. If the AD did what people say and really did chase the officials off of the court that is unacceptable. Everyone loses a game now and then and while we all hate to lose we need to do so with integrity. Seems lacking in this case. :ugeek:

Steelers - Blue Devils - Eagles
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Is this back to back Trimble basketball losses where there was a post game incident with the AD and the officials?

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:06 pm Is this back to back Trimble basketball losses where there was a post game incident with the AD and the officials?
Our AD is passionate and a true Tomcat so when the Cats get screwed he lets them know about it. They need to be held accountable. Shameful what they did to the players that deserved to win that game.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

wow

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Western24 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:38 am Anyone that thinks the officials were in favor of Fed Hock in this game is biased toward Trimble. I am an outsider looking in but I thought the one official made a lot more calls FOR Trimble. But I actually didn't think the officiating was terrible one way or the other. Fed hock hit shots and wouldn't go away.
EXACTLY. Money talks and I was paid handsomely.

Return to “Boys Basketball”