Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:01 am
JustAnObserver wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:12 pm
rwt20 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:15 pm I'm not sure what conference you are in but in the TVC both the boys and girls teams wave at each other. They have not been shaking hands since covid. (I didn't think OHSAA wanting the teams shaking hands anyway.) I think you just like to stir things up on here and I am not going to respond anymore to you. If you dislike Trimble so much, then why are going to the game to begin with. Oh right, just to stir things up.

If you were at the game, then you would have seen some of the players that are friends hug each other on the court after the game but I think you only see what you want to stir things up. You would have also seen that the FH players were celebrating too much to worry about shaking hands anyway.
I’m not commenting on your opinions but I will say every game I have been to in the SOC I, SOC II, SHAC areas they have been shaking hands all year. I know that’s has nothing to do with the point you’re making. Just clarifying.
Yes, because a hand shake is much more apt to spread germs than a hug LOL. Nice justification for your teams poor sportsmanship that starts with the coach. And that's why it continues from game to game and season to season. SMH
Howdee pulled that crap a few times at Eastern when he was coaching here. The most obvious time was at the Convo when of all teams to beat him, it was Trimble. He stormed off the court without shaking hands. Seems if I remember correctly he didn't accept the runner up award either. He was at least talked to about it though by the administration. I wonder if anyone up there said anything to him about in this instance, or did they just justify it?

EAT22
Waterboy

Post by EAT22 »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:15 pm
JustAnObserver wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:12 pm
I’m not commenting on your opinions but I will say every game I have been to in the SOC I, SOC II, SHAC areas they have been shaking hands all year. I know that’s has nothing to do with the point you’re making. Just clarifying.
Yes, because a hand shake is much more apt to spread germs than a hug LOL. Nice justification for your teams poor sportsmanship that starts with the coach. And that's why it continues from game to game and season to season. SMH
Howdee pulled that crap a few times at Eastern when he was coaching here. The most obvious time was at the Convo when of all teams to beat him, it was Trimble. He stormed off the court without shaking hands. Seems if I remember correctly he didn't accept the runner up award either. He was at least talked to about it though by the administration. I wonder if anyone up there said anything to him about in this instance, or did they just justify it?

If I remember correctly, (since I was at the game and witnessed this myself) didn't some of the administration in the stands turn their backs to the Trimble players and coaches as they were receiving their metals. Are they the same administration that talked to Coach Caldwell? I remember this happening a couple times at the Convo with the Eastern fans and coaching staff.

Everyone gets on here and talks about how the Trimble fans and administration act but I have been to numerous schools for games and I have seen a lot of things going on at other schools. It seems to me that everyone likes to say things about Coach Caldwell and Trimble. I am not the biggest Coach Caldwell fan but he does get a group of kids to play in a way that other coaches can't.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

EAT22 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:21 pm

If I remember correctly, (since I was at the game and witnessed this myself) didn't some of the administration in the stands turn their backs to the Trimble players and coaches as they were receiving their metals. Are they the same administration that talked to Coach Caldwell? I remember this happening a couple times at the Convo with the Eastern fans and coaching staff.

Everyone gets on here and talks about how the Trimble fans and administration act but I have been to numerous schools for games and I have seen a lot of things going on at other schools. It seems to me that everyone likes to say things about Coach Caldwell and Trimble. I am not the biggest Coach Caldwell fan but he does get a group of kids to play in a way that other coaches can't.
I believe you would be mistaken about the "administration" if you actually think they turned their backs on another team during awards presentations. But apparently since you "think" they did that that it justifies Howdee doing it. Maybe that's why he gets away with it up there now then.

EAT22
Waterboy

Post by EAT22 »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:33 pm

I believe you would be mistaken about the "administration" if you actually think they turned their backs on another team during awards presentations. But apparently since you "think" they did that that it justifies Howdee doing it. Maybe that's why he gets away with it up there now then.
I am not justifying Coach Caldwell in throwing the medal under the chair and walking away. That was wrong no matter who they were playing. I know that I saw some of the administration at the game turn their backs with my own eyes. I am not from Trimble as you seem to think. I did graduate from a TVC school but it was not Trimble.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

EAT22 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:51 pm

I am not justifying Coach Caldwell in throwing the medal under the chair and walking away. That was wrong no matter who they were playing. I know that I saw some of the administration at the game turn their backs with my own eyes. I am not from Trimble as you seem to think. I did graduate from a TVC school but it was not Trimble.
So then, which "administrators" did you see "turn their backs" on a team that was receiving an award? Also if you are not from Trimble why would you create an account to come on here and take up for Trimble? LOL

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:39 am

So then, which "administrators" did you see "turn their backs" on a team that was receiving an award? Also if you are not from Trimble why would you create an account to come on here and take up for Trimble? LOL
The dude's full of it. Comes on here to make two posts taking up for Thimble and Howdee, bashes Eastern, and claims he isn't from Thimble and not a Howdee fan. Then when you put him on the spot he disappears. Typical Thimble fan and Howdee crony.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Calvin wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:58 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:39 am

The dude's full of it. Comes on here to make two posts taking up for Thimble and Howdee, bashes Eastern, and claims he isn't from Thimble and not a Howdee fan. Then when you put him on the spot he disappears. Typical Thimble fan and Howdee crony.
Pretty much what I thought. :idea:

Return to “Boys Basketball”