Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

Naa
Waterboy

Re: Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

Post by Naa »

Notwhodeynation wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:58 am
Sports24/7 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:50 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 am

The key to the game being as close as it was was Howie's refs kept Rogers on the bench in foul trouble as well as every time a Trimble defender fell down or flopped they called a charge, but refused to call a charge at the other end. When the Trimble bigs would lower their shoulder and lean/jump into the defender if the defender was knocked down there was no call but if he didn't fall they called a block. So it was if Howie had hand picked that crew and they called the game exactly as Howie wanted them to. But even with all that the Lancers were not to be denied. TVC Champs again! Go Lancers. :mrgreen:
Lol...I'm neutral but that is a tunnel vision take ...No #25...No championship and this conversation isn't happening. FH is above average at best without him
Anymore can see that after watching both games....Period
Trimble is above average at best without #10. It evens out.
Don’t believe Trimble’s #10 showed up half way through the season like poof magic trick look what I pulled out of my hat

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

Naa wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:01 am

Lol...I'm neutral but that is a tunnel vision take ...No #25...No championship and this conversation isn't happening. FH is above average at best without him
Don’t believe Trimble’s #10 showed up half way through the season like poof magic trick look what I pulled out of my hat
Oh so Fed is recruiting kids just to beat Trimble now lol? Give me a break. You know absolutely nothing about this kids journey. All I know is he had to jump through additional hoops because someone made a call.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

They’ll never have to salt the roads in glouster for twenty years with all these tears running.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

The key to the game being as close as it was was Howie's refs kept Rogers on the bench in foul trouble as well as every time a Trimble defender fell down or flopped they called a charge, but refused to call a charge at the other end. When the Trimble bigs would lower their shoulder and lean/jump into the defender if the defender was knocked down there was no call but if he didn't fall they called a block. So it was if Howie had hand picked that crew and they called the game exactly as Howie wanted them to. But even with all that the Lancers were not to be denied. TVC Champs again! Go Lancers. :mrgreen:
Lol...Yet another uneducated response. What you get on here obviously but that is true however you totally missed the point

Notwhodeynation
Waterboy

Post by Notwhodeynation »

Sports24/7 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:22 am

Lol...Yet another uneducated response. What you get on here obviously but that is true however you totally missed the point
No I understood the point they were making, up to that point however Fed had lost what 2-3 games? Not to bad considering the offensive and defensive production they had lost from the previous couple seasons including an outright TVC title. Sure without #25 they probably would have lost both games but at the same time those kids were battling hard all season and deserve some respect.

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

Notwhodeynation wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:37 am
Sports24/7 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:22 am

No I understood the point they were making, up to that point however Fed had lost what 2-3 games? Not to bad considering the offensive and defensive production they had lost from the previous couple seasons including an outright TVC title. Sure without #25 they probably would have lost both games but at the same time those kids were battling hard all season and deserve some respect.
Fair enough....definitely didn't mean any disrespect to Fed's other kids they are good 25 couldn't have done it without them but.......I do think they will be the team to beat in the Hocking next two years regardless

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

I love it, "yea but if you didn't have that one player we would have beaten you..." Hilarious.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:29 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:28 am
Superman wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am

Really shows the difference upbringing can make. Half the kids did that while the other half ran down to taunt the Trimble student section.
And your coach and players from Trimble set a quality example by walking off the floor.
And the AD calling tOHSAA. :o
Why would the AD call the Ohsaa?

Greatest 12 in US Open History
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Roy Mcavoy wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:04 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:28 am

And your coach and players from Trimble set a quality example by walking off the floor.
Ask him. :oops:

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:34 am I love it, "yea but if you didn't have that one player we would have beaten you..." Hilarious.
Actually not hilarious but FACT....However it is good to see someone besides Trimble winning (whoops sharing) a league title in most sports around here even if you have to get kids from other schools(Go Sherman's Go Blue Devil's ).Now go get that football program up and running and maybe we can have a conversation about that in the future ......Lancer on🤪

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Sports24/7 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:15 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:34 am I love it, "yea but if you didn't have that one player we would have beaten you..." Hilarious.
Actually not hilarious but FACT....However it is good to see someone besides Trimble winning (whoops sharing) a league title in most sports around here even if you have to get kids from other schools(Go Sherman's Go Blue Devil's ).Now go get that football program up and running and maybe we can have a conversation about that in the future ......Lancer on🤪
You Trimble guys get too sore when you lose. Too bad you can't drop FH like you did FF. :lol:

Maybe we should get a player or two from Morgan. :o

But like you said before, "dang it if you guys didn't have that one player we woulda whooped ya." :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Good to see the Phantom Dookie lancers come back to seops

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:27 am Good to see the Phantom Dookie lancers come back to seops
Likewise with the Webster Poop Sitter. :D

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:11 am

He also stormed into the officials lockerroom to raise hell with them. He embodies the definition of a poor sport.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

That's as bad as a fan running on the court during the game. Will this AD be suspended? Lose their job?

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:15 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:11 am
He also stormed into the officials lockerroom to raise hell with them. He embodies the definition of a poor sport.
WOW! He must have been mad that they didn't foul Rogers out in the first half. :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

How’s come the fed hock kids got told by Trimble staff to quit running around with the flag but the Trimble kids with the flag came down to the FH cheerblock with the flag and the admin didnt say a word

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:25 am
You Trimble guys get too sore when you lose. Too bad you can't drop FH like you did FF. :lol:

But like you said before, "dang it if you guys didn't have that one player we woulda whooped ya." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol would have hoped you could have done better than that Keyboard Lancer but it's what you get when you post on here I get it no use trying to go any further.FH kids have had a great season with lifetime memories regardless of your ignorance.Lancer On🤪

Naa
Waterboy

Post by Naa »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:25 am

What Morgan player transferred in the middle of the season

Return to “Boys Basketball”