2/26/22 South Webster vs Lucasville Valley DISTRICT SEMI @ Wellston (ROUND THREE)

Dlightle72
Waterboy

Re: 2/26/22 South Webster vs Lucasville Valley DISTRICT SEMI @ Wellston (ROUND THREE)

Post by Dlightle72 »

I f Stuwart doesn’t get in foul trouble ai give Valley a 9 point edge.

goindians89
Waterboy

Re: 2/26/22 South Webster vs Lucasville Valley DISTRICT SEMI @ Wellston (ROUND THREE)

Post by goindians89 »

ive got valley by 8+ points. sw really struggled with the 7 win oak hill team less than 2 weeks ago. not exactly hitting their stride.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Webster at the buzzer

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Congrats to Valley on the win...hope they can run this thing all the way to State. They a fun team to watch and are well-coached.

Solid season for Webster as well. With Roberts, Collins, and Bender back, they should be one of best D4 teams in area again next year.*

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Valley absolutely has the talent to win the region. They are the heavy favorite in the next game and would have a great chance against Trimble/Western winner.

Then it depends what comes out of the East/Columbus but Valley undeniably can play with anybody left in D4.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

art_vandelay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:46 pm Congrats to Valley on the win...hope they can run this thing all the way to State. They a fun team to watch and are well-coached.

Solid season for Webster as well. With Roberts, Collins, and Bender back, they should be one of best D4 teams in area again next year.*
A little bird told me the lefty is coming back next year too.

Looking for Collins to average 22ppg next year.
I’ve got Bender Collins Roberts Shupe and Rawlins starting next year. Campbell/Lower? In the 6. Hunter Barnard could see some time too.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

Same song and dance

Swanker Harbaugh always wait until next year

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Point blank wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:39 pm Same song and dance

Swanker Harbaugh always wait until next year
This is the most offensive thing I’ve ever been called in 13 years on here. I love it.

Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

Lol 😆

Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

All in good fun swanky

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Haha hilarious. Ole swank is a good dude.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

I’ve heard some good ones. My all time favorite is Skanker Pineknot. The names usually come from the TVC fans but they don’t know it just makes my post count go up 10+ For every time they say it 😁😁😁

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:42 pm
art_vandelay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:46 pm Congrats to Valley on the win...hope they can run this thing all the way to State. They a fun team to watch and are well-coached.

A little bird told me the lefty is coming back next year too.

Looking for Collins to average 22ppg next year.
I’ve got Bender Collins Roberts Shupe and Rawlins starting next year. Campbell/Lower? In the 6. Hunter Barnard could see some time too.
Swank: little birdie told me the same thing. Webster will be solid next year (Regional ceiling), but their State tourney window will be Roberts’ junior and senior years.

Also, much respect for showing up postgame and taking the ribbing for all the smack you’ve talked all week. You’re truly Webster’s biggest fan*

MattyIce
Freshman Team

Post by MattyIce »

Webster will continue to come up short in big games until they go a different direction with their leadership; or should I say the lack thereof.

Return to “Boys Basketball”