Asking for a prayer to the Head Coach - pfloyd

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Asking for a prayer to the Head Coach - pfloyd

Post by pfloyd »

If you have a second, send a prayer up to the Head Coach for pfloyd to give me more playing time ... for some who don't know - I've been battling Stage 4 melanoma since 2010 ... I've been N.E.D. (No evidence of disease) since 2015 - I've been stable every CT scan since ... when I was first diagnosed the docs gave me 50/50 chance of getting through the first year - I'm a competitive person - I hate to lose - I've been battling now for 12 years ... when I asked 'How long?" they only say that I will need scans every year for the rest of my life - as my body's immune system will eventually stop fight the cancer cells - I will need treatments again to "kick start" my immune system ... the last 7 years have been a blessing - no treatments, I've been able to live life ... can't even imagine going through what I did to get to this point all over again - I don't let my mind go there ... when I was battling that first 5 years of treatments SEOPs was a big time support for me as it allowed me to post, log, journal my battle - I thank all of you for your support - it truly saved me imo ... anyway as much as I look forward to the post season - it does bring with it my annual blood draws, scans and oncologist appointment MY ALL DAY visit to the James in C'bus ...this Monday is THE DAY - if you have a moment please throw up a prayer for me to get more playing time ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Asking for a prayer to the Head Coach - pfloyd

Post by Hoopie74 »

Prayers for sure Pfloyd. May the hand of the Lord be on you.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:56 pm Prayers for sure Pfloyd. May the hand of the Lord be on you.
... thanks Hoopie ...

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Prayers indeed for you pfloyd.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:00 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:56 pm Prayers for sure Pfloyd. May the hand of the Lord be on you.
... thanks Hoopie ...
You are a must have ,so we are here for you. I'm just happy to be here from last January, February. God speed

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:04 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:00 pm
... thanks Hoopie ...
You are a must have ,so we are here for you. I'm just happy to be here from last January, February. God speed
(((hug)) brother ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

smurray wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:03 pm Prayers indeed for you pfloyd.
... smurray - thank you ...it's been a pleasure to meet up and actually talk hoops/Tiger hoops this season with you my friend ! ... it's good to meet folks that I know will be friends in hoops for a long time to come ...

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Prayers for you pfloyd.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

bman wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:12 pm Prayers for you pfloyd.
... thanks bman - didn't get to see and chat hoops with you as much as usual this season! keep doing what you do my friend, bringing sports to the masses from the Northwest Territories !!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Prayers to you Pfloyd

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:25 pm Prayers to you Pfloyd
... thanks I92 ... WE go waaaay back! to you playing golf at JHS and I the assistant coach at Logan LOL who knew that jjhuddle & seops would have our paths cross for a long time !!! about 21 years of sports chat ... thanks for your support ...

RHRedmenLive
Freshman Team

Post by RHRedmenLive »

Many Prayers from The Hill...

E High
All State

Post by E High »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:54 pm If you have a second, send a prayer up to the Head Coach for pfloyd to give me more playing time ... for some who don't know - I've been battling Stage 4 melanoma since 2010 ... I've been N.E.D. (No evidence of disease) since 2015 - I've been stable every CT scan since ... when I was first diagnosed the docs gave me 50/50 chance of getting through the first year - I'm a competitive person - I hate to lose - I've been battling now for 12 years ... when I asked 'How long?" they only say that I will need scans every year for the rest of my life - as my body's immune system will eventually stop fight the cancer cells - I will need treatments again to "kick start" my immune system ... the last 7 years have been a blessing - no treatments, I've been able to live life ... can't even imagine going through what I did to get to this point all over again - I don't let my mind go there ... when I was battling that first 5 years of treatments SEOPs was a big time support for me as it allowed me to post, log, journal my battle - I thank all of you for your support - it truly saved me imo ... anyway as much as I look forward to the post season - it does bring with it my annual blood draws, scans and oncologist appointment MY ALL DAY visit to the James in C'bus ...this Monday is THE DAY - if you have a moment please throw up a prayer for me to get more playing time ...
. 🙏🙏🙏

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

The MAN has bigger plans for you. You are a valuable player in the game.of life. Your love and support of a game, teams, coaches, and players throughout the region is unmatched. You are an MVP to HIS game plan. BEST WISHES!!!!!

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Prayer, hugs and you will be in the starting lineup this week. Good luck Monday and we will be thinking about you!

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Prayers pfloyd from The Peake community.

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

Prayers from Wellston 🙏

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

You’ll be on my mind throughout your annual testing coming up. That’s the best I can do for you right now Pfloyd. Wishing you the best

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The many people that read you.
The many people that have met you.
The many people that have set and talked with you
The many people that know you
The many people that call you family

They all send prayers

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Geronimo