Programs?

Whs95fan
S

Programs?

Post by Whs95fan »

Meant to bring this up a few weeks ago during regional play at the convo but what's up with the programs you buy at the convo? They use to list all the schools throughout the Southeast district including their sectional, district, and regional record along with other various pieces of info. When I bought one a few weeks ago all it contained was pictures and rosters of the remaining teams printed on cheap newspaper. I would gladly pay extra for the way they use to be, you can't even find past district history before 2006 on the SEODAB site.

Go Blue
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Programs?

Post by danicalifornia »

That’s only for Regional games. The district programs would still be the same, but the state does statewide ones for the regionals.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:11 pm That’s only for Regional games. The district programs would still be the same, but the state does statewide ones for the regionals.
That answers my question then, thanks. I wasn't able to make it to any district games this year so that's good to know. Still can't believe that information isn't online prior to 2006.

Go Blue
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Whs95fan wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:15 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:11 pm That’s only for Regional games. The district programs would still be the same, but the state does statewide ones for the regionals.
That answers my question then, thanks. I wasn't able to make it to any district games this year so that's good to know. Still can't believe that information isn't online prior to 2006.
It’s pretty frustrating, especially for how great the district programs are.

Return to “Boys Basketball”