SENIOR SHOWCASE

whsball
Freshman Team

SENIOR SHOWCASE

Post by whsball »

Senior Showcase '22 (for uncommitted, unsigned players)
March 29th; 6:30PM
Washington HS, Washington CH, OH
Contact: Shannon Bartruff, shannon.bartruff@wchcs.org if you would like to come. All I need is name/ school, I'll then send coaches a link to fill in info about your player.
Currently committed schools in attendance: Edison St, Clark St, Rio Grande, Flyght Academy, Miami U- Middletown (potentially: Marietta, Capital, Wittenberg, Shawnee St, Ohio Dominican- working on more)

Players:
Reico Colter- WCH
Desean Branson, Evan Park- Unioto
Kolten Miller- Western
Jesse Dixon- Port. West
Mike MIller- Chillicothe
Cam Hall- Chillicothe
Kendyll Toney- McClain
Isaiah Masteller- Florida Prep
Mekhi Elmore- Taft
Noah Davis- Troy
Caden and Cole Hamilton- Versailles

My hope is to make this bigger and better for next year-- we just threw this together on a whim. I would also like to add one for Jrs going into Sr year next year.

whsball
Freshman Team

Re: SENIOR SHOWCASE

Post by whsball »

Great list of talent- looking forward to tomorrow night. If you have a player coming- please have them here by 6p or so, so they are stretched and ready to go by 630p. Thanks
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 1.32.03 PM.png

whsball
Freshman Team

Post by whsball »

We had multiple players get scholarship offers last night! 25 players showed up. JUCO and 4yr programs (coaches) talked about how difficult it is for HS players to make it to the next level in today's "transfer portal" environment. Student athletes need to understand A) there are a lot of good players B) your grades/ character/ body language all matter C) if a college coach is talking to you, it's probably because that is the level you are at at this point. Thanks to all the players who came out- we are going to try to improve on this test run and get "southern Ohio" players more looks. Thanks to Clark St, Edison St, Shawnee St, Thomas More and Miami U-Middletown for showing up.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

whsball wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:50 am We had multiple players get scholarship offers last night! 25 players showed up. JUCO and 4yr programs (coaches) talked about how difficult it is for HS players to make it to the next level in today's "transfer portal" environment. Student athletes need to understand A) there are a lot of good players B) your grades/ character/ body language all matter C) if a college coach is talking to you, it's probably because that is the level you are at at this point. Thanks to all the players who came out- we are going to try to improve on this test run and get "southern Ohio" players more looks. Thanks to Clark St, Edison St, Shawnee St, Thomas More and Miami U-Middletown for showing up.
Awesome! This will only grow and get better moving forward too!

Return to “Boys Basketball”