Norm persin back to the peake

E High
All State

Re: Norm persin back to the peake

Post by E High »

Mission15 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:41 am
E High wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:49 am
Paladine wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:51 am

Well, since reportedly the mommies and daddies ran Davis out, will Norm come back?
What a surprise. Chicken Sh@it administers and Boards are running good coaches out. You wonder why many athletic and school systems are in Disarray
Lol dude all you do is talk about admin and school boards, and other people. Get a grip, look in the mirror, I'm sure you have faults.
. I have many faults. What I also see, up close, is the destruction of many schools and athletic departments because of the Lack of a backbone or knowledge of those in charge. Hiring practices for administrators and coaches is done by some who have little understanding of the hiring process. Been there, done that. Also , as long as parents ,somewhat, control things, very little good comes with it. It’s an Epidemic that seems to have No end in site and only getting Worse.

Paladine
Waterboy

Re: Norm persin back to the peake

Post by Paladine »

E High wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:20 pm
Mission15 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:41 am
E High wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:49 am
What a surprise. Chicken Sh@it administers and Boards are running good coaches out. You wonder why many athletic and school systems are in Disarray
Lol dude all you do is talk about admin and school boards, and other people. Get a grip, look in the mirror, I'm sure you have faults.
. I have many faults. What I also see, up close, is the destruction of many schools and athletic departments because of the Lack of a backbone or knowledge of those in charge. Hiring practices for administrators and coaches is done by some who have little understanding of the hiring process. Been there, done that. Also , as long as parents ,somewhat, control things, very little good comes with it. It’s an Epidemic that seems to have No end in site and only getting Worse.
Agreed. Especially in SEO. Ya'll need to take heed of what Ironton is doing. Granted, when they get out of SEO they don't usually do well, but they are making a name throughout the state and the country.

Return to “Boys Basketball”