North South All Star Game Friday Ohio D1-D4

Riverrats
Freshman Team

North South All Star Game Friday Ohio D1-D4

Post by Riverrats »

A few locals here Robertson, Singleton and Sallee along with the big names (Sincere Harris Akron St V). Heck of an honor. Friday at Olentangy Liberty High School.
Attachments
20220417_211233.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-211156~2.png

Whs95fan
S

Re: North South All Star Game Friday Ohio D1-D4

Post by Whs95fan »

Sweet, thanks for sharing. Might try and go to this one, nice opportunity for kids down here to play with some of the best in the state.

Go Blue
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

We plan to there…

E High
All State

Post by E High »

They said Jake Singlelton had 20 tonight. Best player in East/southeast. Marietta got a steal.

Riverrats
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrats »

I ended up going. The kid from Olentangy (Davis) was player of the game with 38. He is a Toledo recruit 6'5 shooter. Jones from Gahanna was the most impressive (Marquette) with several threes and numerous dunks. Singleton had 20 over a dozen assists. Sallee had a couple threes and some inside work.Mauck had some threes, probably had close to double digits. Robertson never really got going had a cold shooting night. He had a layin late. He has a good basketball iq out there you can tell.

Singleton looked like he belonged
with the big dogs scoring over Jones a couple of times and holding his own on defense. He had 20 not really trying to score and playing half the game. Is he a hard commit to Marietta? because we are hearing West Liberty and they said he was undecided last night. Either school would be getting a heck of a player.

The south won the game not that it really means anything the top scorer is from Olentangy not too south and Jones from Gahanna was the north. The teams listed in the lineups wasn't the actual lineups and Sincere Harris was a no show.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Riverrats wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:30 am I ended up going. The kid from Olentangy (Davis) was player of the game with 38. He is a Toledo recruit 6'5 shooter. Jones from Gahanna was the most impressive (Marquette) with several threes and numerous dunks. Singleton had 20 over a dozen assists. Sallee had a couple threes and some inside work.Mauck had some threes, probably had close to double digits. Robertson never really got going had a cold shooting night. He had a layin late. He has a good basketball iq out there you can tell.

Singleton looked like he belonged
with the big dogs scoring over Jones a couple of times and holding his own on defense. He had 20 not really trying to score and playing half the game. Is he a hard commit to Marietta? because we are hearing West Liberty and they said he was undecided last night. Either school would be getting a heck of a player.

The south won the game not that it really means anything the top scorer is from Olentangy not too south and Jones from Gahanna was the north. The teams listed in the lineups wasn't the actual lineups and Sincere Harris was a no show.
Thanks for the recap, I think Singleton would fit in well at either place but I'm partial to Marietta so we shall see.

Go Blue
E High
All State

Post by E High »

Committed to Marietta. Would reconsider W. Lib if they came back into the picture, I believe ?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Robertson committed to Rio after a visit to Marietta.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Riverrats
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrats »

Congrats to both of these guys. Marietta is good school for Jake being a top D3 nationally and local and Trey signing at Rio is super smart on his part. NAIA has a deceptive amount of $ for athletics as opposed to a lot of D3 schools that need to manipulate academic funds for athletes without athletic $ which the NAIA has. Seeing a lot of local kids getting darn near full rides now with NAIA. The name of the game is getting to a school though. With the portal you just have to get your foot in the door. These two are going to do great things. Less than 5 percent of high school athletes play any level of college sports. I'm sure basketball is even less, probably the hardest. Congrats.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

They both will do well. I assume they both wanted to stay close to home. Both of these players and schools got a steal. Good luck 👍

Return to “Boys Basketball”