Tom Barrick hired 5-0 to lead the Green Bobcats!

MattyIce
Freshman Team

Re: Tom Barrick hired 5-0 to lead the Green Bobcats!

Post by MattyIce »

greygoose wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:27 pm
MattyIce wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:16 pm So could someone please elaborate on why he decided to move on from his previous three coaching stints and take a job at Green?
How about you elaborate on the issues he had with administration?? I didn't realize he left 3 coaching jobs to head to Green, really?? I mean you do realize you're trying to say he wasn't renewed, he was at Wheelersburg for 19 years yeah must've had issues getting renewed there, he went to Eastern and stepped down there because he was opposed to them moving into SOC2 because he felt they didn't belong there which he's proven to be correct. Eastern wanted him to continue but he simply said it was time to walk away. Ended up at Green because he's been retired and subbing at Green couple times a week so he decided to get back into right there where he was making relationships with facility and students. Been a head coach for what over 30 years now, so guess you'll have to explain how a guy with all the issues you're stating has been able to remain a HC for so long.
Still didn’t answer the question and you didn’t even mention his tenure at Russell. Let’s go ahead and make some predictions for how long he’ll be at Green before he “moves on”. 🤣🤣

BCBobcat
Waterboy

Post by BCBobcat »

Matty Ice---so you havent answered---which school did your Little Johnny play for him at? Good luck to Coach Barrick at Green---

MattyIce
Freshman Team

Post by MattyIce »

BCBobcat wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:35 am Matty Ice---so you havent answered---which school did your Little Johnny play for him at? Good luck to Coach Barrick at Green---
The little Johnnies at Green won’t be able to handle the new Coach. Good Luck Cats!!!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MattyIce wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:48 am
greygoose wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:27 pm
MattyIce wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:16 pm So could someone please elaborate on why he decided to move on from his previous three coaching stints and take a job at Green?
How about you elaborate on the issues he had with administration?? I didn't realize he left 3 coaching jobs to head to Green, really?? I mean you do realize you're trying to say he wasn't renewed, he was at Wheelersburg for 19 years yeah must've had issues getting renewed there, he went to Eastern and stepped down there because he was opposed to them moving into SOC2 because he felt they didn't belong there which he's proven to be correct. Eastern wanted him to continue but he simply said it was time to walk away. Ended up at Green because he's been retired and subbing at Green couple times a week so he decided to get back into right there where he was making relationships with facility and students. Been a head coach for what over 30 years now, so guess you'll have to explain how a guy with all the issues you're stating has been able to remain a HC for so long.
Still didn’t answer the question and you didn’t even mention his tenure at Russell. Let’s go ahead and make some predictions for how long he’ll be at Green before he “moves on”. 🤣🤣
Still waiting on you to answer the question, now you're talking about Russell, first you were talking about all 3 schools. Then you lowered your standard to what happened at Burg, then I guess you realized 19 years at one place was making you sound silly so now you're asking about another school. Poor guy you've got no facts and no information to support any claim, good luck man but at this point you've simply bored me with your inability to support any form rebuttal.

MattyIce
Freshman Team

Post by MattyIce »

If he’s such a great catch, why is this his 4th stop in the last 10 years? And to end up at Green; of all the jobs in the area for a coach with his resume. Great coaches like Coach Barrick don’t end up at a place like Green unless there are some issues. It’s obvious you are a big supporter and refuse to see any issues with this man. Go Cats!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”