Freshman Team

TVC 2023 LEAGUE PROJECTIONS

Post by AnkleBraces »

RANK EM

B.M.W.
Waterboy

Re: TVC 2023 LEAGUE PROJECTIONS

Post by B.M.W. »

TVC Hocking - Fed Hock takes the crown hands down.

TVC Ohio - 1 month ago I say Wellston had the upper hand with 2 of the three best players in the TVC Ohio with Ervin and Brown. Now that Brown is at VC Id say it’s between Alex and VC. Alex has developed a good core around Diaugistino and VC has a lot of BBall talent to go with the play of Brown. Never count out Meigs, NY and Wellston because anything could happen. Wellston still has one of the top players in the league. Ny will be ready to play anyone because Gabriel teaches toughness and is a gritty coach, and Meigs has a well rounded basketball team that can beat anyone on any given night!

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

B.M.W. wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:38 pm TVC Hocking - Fed Hock takes the crown hands down.

TVC Ohio - 1 month ago I say Wellston had the upper hand with 2 of the three best players in the TVC Ohio with Ervin and Brown. Now that Brown is at VC Id say it’s between Alex and VC. Alex has developed a good core around Diaugistino and VC has a lot of BBall talent to go with the play of Brown. Never count out Meigs, NY and Wellston because anything could happen. Wellston still has one of the top players in the league. Ny will be ready to play anyone because Gabriel teaches toughness and is a gritty coach, and Meigs has a well rounded basketball team that can beat anyone on any given night!
I think Howie will have something to say about the Hocking. He's still pi**ed about Fedro Hocker using that one player against us when he shouldn't have been playing. If they wouldn't have used him we would have won the Hocking by ourselves. Howie said "we'll show'em next year," so look out. You don't want to mess with Howie when he is on a mission. :o

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:36 am
B.M.W. wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:38 pm TVC Hocking - Fed Hock takes the crown hands down.

I think Howie will have something to say about the Hocking. He's still pi**ed about Fedro Hocker using that one player against us when he shouldn't have been playing. If they wouldn't have used him we would have won the Hocking by ourselves. Howie said "we'll show'em next year," so look out. You don't want to mess with Howie when he is on a mission. :o
This is true. Howie is in a mission. If he included his son in the plan look out

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
PeteM.
Waterboy

Post by PeteM. »

TVC Hocking
1) Fed Hock- Cotrill and Airhart two best guards in the league.
2) Trimble- I think Waterford has the better team but can't put Howie below 2.
3) Waterford- Solid and has the best shooter in the league.
4) Belpre- Bring back 3 starters. May make some noise. Intrigued on the situation going on at Belpre though.
5) Southern- Watched them this summer and played very well.
6) Eastern or South Gallia? Eastern may not be last. The kids from Eastern coming up can compete and find ways to get some wins. South Gallia graduated there starting 5 and some. Curious to see how they can compete.

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Marauders have the toughness it takes to win it this year

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Marauders19 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:14 pm Marauders have the toughness it takes to win it this year
Says who, Mal's mom?

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:36 am

Howie gets a full preseason for the first time at Trimble. Might be a big season in Glouster.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Vc- starts a new era-- Still will win league

High Fade
Waterboy

Post by High Fade »

Hocking - Fed Hock
Ohio - coin flip

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

vcgrad wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:38 am Vc- starts a new era-- Still will win league
no chance in hell, the only reasonable answers this year is Alexander and Wellston or Meigs maybe have a chance

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Its Alexander's league to lose imo, followed by Meigs and Wellston.

Live Like A Champion!
Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Logangrad wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:24 am Its Alexander's league to lose imo, followed by Meigs and Wellston.
agreed

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Time will tell-- VC is always in the Mix-- Meigs and Wellston don't have a chance-- It will be between Vc and Alex...... Just like last year!

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

vcgrad wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:43 am Time will tell-- VC is always in the Mix-- Meigs and Wellston don't have a chance-- It will be between Vc and Alex...... Just like last year!
no not at all. Vc will finish towards the bottom of the conference almost guarantee it, Alexander is the clear favorite, then it's a toss up between Meigs and wellston.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Wellston lost their best player-- Meigs has no coaching....Again Alex and VC to decide the winner. :D

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

vcgrad wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:27 pm Wellston lost their best player-- Meigs has no coaching....Again Alex and VC to decide the winner. :D
Does wellston not have ervin anymore? and vinton county lost their coaches and a bunch of their starters. I stand by my statements and you can qoute me on them at the end of the season when my statements are correct

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Meigs has enough talent and size to win the league. When I was an assistant there with Baer and Cleland and few other players, we had enough talent to win the league but lost some key games with big leads. At Athens with a 23 point lead at half only to lose, still haunts me. I think the Marauders have another talented group this year but they need to win and finish games they are leading or expecting to win. Losing key games to upstarts has to stop in order to win the TVC. Meigs has played some crazy talent in the tournament the last few years losing to Ironton with a lead, Waverly and Zane Trace the last 3 seasons. It should prepare them for a good season. Coach Hill has been around long enough to show solid leadership. Losing 4 year starter Coulter Cleland hurts, and Morgan Roberts but they return Ethan Stewart, Brayden Stanley, Griffin Cleland, Braylon Harrison and Conlee Burnem.

Live Like A Champion!
vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Wellston has no culture- Meigs has no coach-- Vc has both--People forget --the new head coach has been there for years and we have some talent that moved up and moved in.... Just wait and see.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:49 am Wellston has no culture- Meigs has no coach-- Vc has both--People forget --the new head coach has been there for years and we have some talent that moved up and moved in.... Just wait and see.
VC COMES IN 4TH OR 5TH this year

Return to “Boys Basketball”