TVC 2023 LEAGUE PROJECTIONS

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC 2023 LEAGUE PROJECTIONS

Post by Beckster82 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:36 am
B.M.W. wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:38 pm TVC Hocking - Fed Hock takes the crown hands down.

TVC Ohio - 1 month ago I say Wellston had the upper hand with 2 of the three best players in the TVC Ohio with Ervin and Brown. Now that Brown is at VC Id say it’s between Alex and VC. Alex has developed a good core around Diaugistino and VC has a lot of BBall talent to go with the play of Brown. Never count out Meigs, NY and Wellston because anything could happen. Wellston still has one of the top players in the league. Ny will be ready to play anyone because Gabriel teaches toughness and is a gritty coach, and Meigs has a well rounded basketball team that can beat anyone on any given night!
I think Howie will have something to say about the Hocking. He's still pi**ed about Fedro Hocker using that one player against us when he shouldn't have been playing. If they wouldn't have used him we would have won the Hocking by ourselves. Howie said "we'll show'em next year," so look out. You don't want to mess with Howie when he is on a mission. :o
I wonder how prison is treating their star from last year. He was only in school a week after the season and got expelled for bringing alcohol to school.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Beckster82 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:35 am
B.M.W. wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:38 pm TVC Hocking - Fed Hock takes the crown hands down.

TVC Ohio - 1 month ago I say Wellston had the upper hand with 2 of the three best players in the TVC Ohio with Ervin and Brown. Now that Brown is at VC Id say it’s between Alex and VC. Alex has developed a good core around Diaugistino and VC has a lot of BBall talent to go with the play of Brown. Never count out Meigs, NY and Wellston because anything could happen. Wellston still has one of the top players in the league. Ny will be ready to play anyone because Gabriel teaches toughness and is a gritty coach, and Meigs has a well rounded basketball team that can beat anyone on any given night!
I think Howie will have something to say about the Hocking. He's still pi**ed about Fedro Hocker using that one player against us when he shouldn't have been playing. If they wouldn't have used him we would have won the Hocking by ourselves. Howie said "we'll show'em next year," so look out. You don't want to mess with Howie when he is on a mission. :o
I wonder how prison is treating their star from last year. He was only in school a week after the season and got expelled for bringing alcohol to school.
They put you in prison for that?? :shock:

Live Like A Champion!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

That and a laundry list of other things. He probably even had his spotlight out. It’s tradition here.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:04 pm
MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:14 am
Union Local Kid wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:58 pm

With Brown back at VC, they will have the second leading scorer in the league. On top of that, Allman will be in the post who will be a handful himself and now let's add the 3 point shooters that will be plentiful on this team and I think this team will have the potential to be top tier material in the league. Meigs should be talented as well and of course Alexander will be top notch. Those are your top 3.
Based on the recent success of our football program and how the kids learned to listen to the coach, I am guessing Meigs is staring at a 20 win season in basketball.
just stop you are embarassing meigs
Hmmmmmm. Maybe I know more than you think. It appears Meigs has learned to Reed. I see titles the next five years for Meigs if they will
Listen to the coach and Reed the playbook currently being written. See the Racine thread so you will fully understand my excitement.

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Marauders win the league!!!

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:44 am

Based on the recent success of our football program and how the kids learned to listen to the coach, I am guessing Meigs is staring at a 20 win season in basketball.
Hmmmmmm. Maybe I know more than you think. It appears Meigs has learned to Reed. I see titles the next five years for Meigs if they will
Listen to the coach and Reed the playbook currently being written. See the Racine thread so you will fully understand my excitement.
The only successful program at meigs is the baseball program winning back to back conference and sectional titles and 2 back to back district runner ups, baseball will be the only program that meigs is successful in again this year as well

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:02 pm

The only successful program at meigs is the baseball program winning back to back conference and sectional titles and 2 back to back district runner ups, baseball will be the only program that meigs is successful in again this year as well
Pretty harsh from a Meigs fan giving their team no chance. And post that baseball stuff on the baseball forum. This is for basketball.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Pat wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Pretty harsh from a Meigs fan giving their team no chance. And post that baseball stuff on the baseball forum. This is for basketball.
They are literally talking about the football team but yea bash me lol😂

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:46 pm
Pat wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:33 pm

They are literally talking about the football team but yea bash me lol😂
You are literally bashing every team, except baseball, in a school you pretend to support so yeah I’m literally bashing you.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Is David Kight the coach at Eastern?

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:52 pm Is David Kight the coach at Eastern?
yes

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Raiderball wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:41 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:52 pm Is David Kight the coach at Eastern?
yes
Thanks coach

Hookshot
Varsity

Post by Hookshot »

Union Local Kid wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:58 pm
Pioneer77 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:56 am Seems like so an awful lot of wide difference of opinion in this conference. Will VC be improved from last season? I wouldn't have expected it, but maybe so. I would think Meigs would be similar to last season as well. Who will be some of the better DivII teams VC will play this season?
With Brown back at VC, they will have the second leading scorer in the league. On top of that, Allman will be in the post who will be a handful himself and now let's add the 3 point shooters that will be plentiful on this team and I think this team will have the potential to be top tier material in the league. Meigs should be talented as well and of course Alexander will be top notch. Those are your top 3.
Obviously a very positive prediction for Meigs. After last week's opening loss, do you see anything different from Meigs that causes you to reduce your optimism? I think the league is completely up in the air and possibly the Marauders have a difficult non-conference start?

Pioneer77
Waterboy

Post by Pioneer77 »

What do you see Meigs doing in its firs three games before conference competition begins? Big loss to Gallia in the opener. Next up Marietta Friday night and then Belpre. Predictions?

DUNK1
Freshman Team

Post by DUNK1 »

Beckster82 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:35 am

He was the only reason they beat Howie the one time but if they would’ve made it further in the tournament Howie would have beaten them the next time. I still think Howie will out coach them and find a way to win it again.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Vc- will right the ship-- new coach and new players--will take a few games- but they will be in the mix at the end for the TVC title.

Auntyjp
Waterboy

Post by Auntyjp »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:37 pm
vcgrad wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:49 am Wellston has no culture- Meigs has no coach-- Vc has both--People forget --the new head coach has been there for years and we have some talent that moved up and moved in.... Just wait and see.
VC COMES IN 4TH OR 5TH this year
Not by the looks of things so far

Hookshot
Varsity

Post by Hookshot »

Auntyjp wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:10 am
Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:37 pm
vcgrad wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:49 am Wellston has no culture- Meigs has no coach-- Vc has both--People forget --the new head coach has been there for years and we have some talent that moved up and moved in.... Just wait and see.
VC COMES IN 4TH OR 5TH this year
Not by the looks of things so far
Sometimes predictions don't age well. This appears to be one of them.

Return to “Boys Basketball”