Will regular season game tickets be sold "at the door" or do we have to purchase them "online" ???

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Will regular season game tickets be sold "at the door" or do we have to purchase them "online" ???

Post by pfloyd »

As we close in on the regular season, will we be able to purchase game tickets at the door at the venues in Southern/SouthEast Ohio? or do we need to purchase tickets online??? the post season tickets were all online last season ... was wondering if schools were going full online this regular season ...

Pinwheel
JV Team

Re: Will regular season game tickets be sold "at the door" or do we have to purchase them "online" ???

Post by Pinwheel »

On line probably won't start until post season like football did after regular season it's all OHSAA $$

alabama mike
SE

Re: Will regular season game tickets be sold "at the door" or do we have to purchase them "online" ???

Post by alabama mike »

I am not sure if any schools in the SE do the online tickets during regular season. I would say that tickets can be bought at the door everywhere. The OHSAA only allows for online purchases during tournament games.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

alabama mike wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 am I am not sure if any schools in the SE do the online tickets during regular season. I would say that tickets can be bought at the door everywhere. The OHSAA only allows for online purchases during tournament games.
Perfect! Thanks Mike!

Return to “Boys Basketball”