Alexander High School - 2nd Annual Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic... Saturday 12/17

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Alexander High School - 2nd Annual Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic... Saturday 12/17

Post by pfloyd »

... we had the Clash at the Coliseum (Warren HS) to tip things off for 2 days of great hoops the last week in November ...COMING in 2 weeks the
2nd Annual Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic !!! 6 games ! 1 price ! ALL DAY boys high school basketball !! great matchups with teams from the TVC, SVC, SOC, SHAC, OVAC, OVC ... all teams from Below the Lancaster Dixon-Line ... a great day of hoops action !!! come on out !!! see one game or see the all !!! - make your plans now !!!

Hocking Valley Bank sponsor of
The 2nd Annual Alexander Spartan Classic

Saturday December 17th
Alexander High School

11:30 ... Federal Hocking (D4) TVC vs Paint Valley (D4) SVC
1:15 .... Waterford (D4) TVC vs Waverly (D2) SOC
3:00 ... Meigs (D3) TVC vs Fort Frye (D3) OVAC/Twin State
4:45 ... Trimble (D4) TVC vs Peebles (D3) SHAC
6:30 ... Warren (D2) OVAC/Twin State vs Fairland (D3) OVC
8:15 ... Alexander (D2) TVC vs Portsmouth West (D3) SOC

Hookshot
Varsity

Re: Alexander High School - 2nd Annual Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic... Saturday 12/17

Post by Hookshot »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:14 pm ... we had the Clash at the Coliseum (Warren HS) to tip things off for 2 days of great hoops the last week in November ...COMING in 2 weeks the
2nd Annual Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic !!! 6 games ! 1 price ! ALL DAY boys high school basketball !! great matchups with teams from the TVC, SVC, SOC, SHAC, OVAC, OVC ... all teams from Below the Lancaster Dixon-Line ... a great day of hoops action !!! come on out !!! see one game or see the all !!! - make your plans now !!!

Hocking Valley Bank sponsor of
The 2nd Annual Alexander Spartan Classic

Saturday December 17th
Alexander High School

11:30 ... Federal Hocking (D4) TVC vs Paint Valley (D4) SVC
1:15 .... Waterford (D4) TVC vs Waverly (D2) SOC
3:00 ... Meigs (D3) TVC vs Fort Frye (D3) OVAC/Twin State
4:45 ... Trimble (D4) TVC vs Peebles (D3) SHAC
6:30 ... Warren (D2) OVAC/Twin State vs Fairland (D3) OVC
8:15 ... Alexander (D2) TVC vs Portsmouth West (D3) SOC
Can't make this event but will it be live streamed?

Swampfox13
Riding the Bench

Re: Alexander High School - 2nd Annual Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic... Saturday 12/17

Post by Swampfox13 »

After talking to the Ad, the Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic will be live streamed. I now sure about fees associated with it. I have attached a link for the live streamed. I hope this helps.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/cd46bea2dd

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

Swampfox13 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:49 am After talking to the Ad, the Hocking Valley Bank Spartan Classic will be live streamed. I now sure about fees associated with it. I have attached a link for the live streamed. I hope this helps.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/cd46bea2dd
FYI

Post by Whs95fan »

Hope to make it down for this one.

Go Blue
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Sounds like a great day of high school basketball. Some very good matchups as well.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ttt

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

I said before the season started that the Fairland matchup should be a good measuring stick for the first part of our season and still believe that to be true. Would be nice to have Taylor back with that experience he brings but we shall see.

Go Blue
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I hope Trent Taylor is cleared to play in this one! ... a great day of Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line basketball action! 6 games... ALL day ... one ticket for the entire day of hoops ... looking forward to it - trying to get rid of the "crud" - wasn't able to get to games in-person this weekend - watched a lot of video though! - just not the same ... see everyone Saturday at the Alley at Alexander High School !!!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Good schedule. Wish I could make it down, but should be some good matchups.

Big week for Paint Valley, with games against Fairfield (Tu) and Fed Hock (Sa) and then at Westfall (F). Should have a good idea on the Bearcats after that.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

danicalifornia wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:31 pm Good schedule. Wish I could make it down, but should be some good matchups.

Big week for Paint Valley, with games against Fairfield (Tu) and Fed Hock (Sa) and then at Westfall (F). Should have a good idea on the Bearcats after that.
I'm tempted to go down for the 11 o'clock game to catch PV, potential for a good matchup against Federal Hocking and the first time I'll have ever seen Paint Valley.

Go Blue
Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:38 pm ... I hope Trent Taylor is cleared to play in this one! ... a great day of Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line basketball action! 6 games... ALL day ... one ticket for the entire day of hoops ... looking forward to it - trying to get rid of the "crud" - wasn't able to get to games in-person this weekend - watched a lot of video though! - just not the same ... see everyone Saturday at the Alley at Alexander High School !!!
I'm hopeful, but doesn't look likely. Coach Maddox said in the newspaper after Tuesday's game that he'll likely be out for awhile. I'll be down at some point Saturday so I shall see you then, looking forward to the games at the Alley.

Go Blue
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... almost here !!!

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

See you tomorrow Pfloyd. Barring another setback tonight against Logan, Taylor will be ready to go this weekend for both games.

Go Blue
Swampfox13
Riding the Bench

Post by Swampfox13 »

Due to some unfortunate circumstances the Waterford Waverly game has been cancelled. With the flu season in full force, Waterford is unable to play the game. We have replaced the game with a JV game Federal Hocking vs Alexander.

Sorry for this schedule change, but it is the season. We would like to thank the athletic department and coaching staff at Waverly for their understanding in this situation.

We would also like to thank both schools for their JV teams to step up.

We are still looking great day of basketball.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Scores?
Updates?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

According to Twitter

Fed shock 38
Paint Valley 33

Halftime

Fed Hock was up 13 at point

Watching SE Ohio basketball
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Fed Hock 38
PV 33 half

Fed Hock 9/19 from 3. … PV 15/21 from the FT line to stay in it …

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

60 FH
49 PV end of 3

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

76 FH
74 PV final

Return to “Boys Basketball”