Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Re: Gallia vs Rock Hill

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

Live stream should be available at RH Redmen Live youtube
https://www.youtube.com/@rhredmenlive5130/streams

Post by bbjunky81 »

Rock Hill is improved. They have some athletes and one extremely athletic kid that can dunk anything in his path.

However, Gallia is simply better. Bigger, stronger, with more "basketball IQ." Rock Hill will give it their all, but I still think Gallia wins this by 20+. Just no answer for Clary underneath.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Hookshot
Varsity

Post by Hookshot »

bbjunky81 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:01 pm Rock Hill is improved. They have some athletes and one extremely athletic kid that can dunk anything in his path.

However, Gallia is simply better. Bigger, stronger, with more "basketball IQ." Rock Hill will give it their all, but I still think Gallia wins this by 20+. Just no answer for Clary underneath.
Don’t necessarily disagree with your assessment — saw Rick Hill in its second game. Maybe a .500 club. Where do you think Gallia ends up? 15+ wins? Who may be their toughest opponents?

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

The question will be what does Gallia do when Clary is in foul trouble?

Post by VetteMan »

Hookshot wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:30 pm
bbjunky81 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:01 pm Rock Hill is improved. They have some athletes and one extremely athletic kid that can dunk anything in his path.

Don’t necessarily disagree with your assessment — saw Rick Hill in its second game. Maybe a .500 club. Where do you think Gallia ends up? 15+ wins? Who may be their toughest opponents?
I think that Fairland will be one of their tougher opponents.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

What was the final?

Rebels on 3.....1-2-3 REBELS!!!!
Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Gallia Academy over Rock Hill

I'm still trying to track down the score

Post by Geronimo »

Thanks

sportsfan2015
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2015 »

Gallia- 62
Rock Hill- 38

Gallia was just bigger, faster, and better like stated above.

They shot like crazy the first half and didn’t miss which makes them a really tough guard and going to make them be hard to beat when they’re hitting shots from the outside as you pretty much have to double Clary when he gets the ball down low.

Clary opens up that offense so much and is so strong around the basket with a nice, soft finishing touch for such a big kid. Gallia has a good team this year for sure.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Hookshot wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:30 pm

Yes, Gallia will have 15+ wins. The OVC is always good so they'll have plenty of tests. Fairland is very solid. South Point is good. Chesapeake is young but just knocked off a solid South Point team. Ironton will have plenty of athletes and will be in a lot of games. Portsmouth should be improved.

I'm not sure on their out of conference. But Gallia has a good mix of size/speed/athleticism which is going to be tough for any team to defend. Add in the transfer from River Valley who's a great shooter and you can see why they're a legit top 10 team in SEO.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Not going to jump the gun, but wish GA the best,and a good mix of players but it's coming up the Big three in a row two at home one away Warren, Washington CH, and Fairfield Union away !!! Hope you win all 3 !!! :D

Return to “Boys Basketball”