Jenkins 2

LeMaster 22
Wall 12
R Haithcock 9
I Haithcock 4
Bearden 4
#1 had 4

Missing a couple

Jackson had a 20-7 run from the end of the 1st to halftime. Jackson out rebounded Washington by 10 in the 2nd quarter.

Washington can win the district if they play 4 hard quarters, they have all the pieces. Very good team.

Jackson might be the Jarvis and Campbell show right now but every single other player was doing their role. Freshman Seimetz is good with the ball and just smooth, hope he looks to scoring a bit more. Jenkins with 2 great assists and didn’t back down from anything. Wolford a couple big defensive plays, helped with ball. Woodard was everywhere under the basket and had 8 rebounds, very active. Zander Ervin a bucket and good minutes, same for Davis.

The refs were excellent tonight. I don’t like the idea of that intentional call but he was going to the basket….but if fouling purposely to get to 7 fouls or to just get a poor shooter to the line….it’s just a foul. They huddled and discussed and I know the one is very experienced and knows the rules. A tough situation a bit, can’t say I’ve ever seen that. It was intentional but also the softest tapping the back fouls you’ll ever see.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: Jackson vs Washington CH 12/6

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

See ya Saturday

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”