D4 tournament draw!

Western24
Freshman Team

Re: D4 tournament draw!

Post by Western24 »

I think the top 7 are locked in. I doubt any of them fall out, but could shuffle as I have ND the 6 and Eastern the 7!

Western has: Symmes, Clay, East on the 3rd before the draw.
Trimble has: Southern, Meigs, South Gallia, and Fed Hock on the 3rd.
Waterford has: South Gallia, Fed Hock, and Belpre.

I am not sure any of the games on the 3rd are going to matter but if a team that loses shouldn't then I believe it should matter. Unless Whiteoak wins a big game, I guess the top 10 are probably set just with some possible movement!

sportsfan2015
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2015 »

Tri-StateYouthSports wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:26 am Is it ever TOO early??

Preliminary seeding based on the current MartinRPI rankings. Below are the D-IV tournament matchups .

FYI - Ignore most of the dates. They haven't been updated yet.

Can you do one of these for D3?

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:31 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:08 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:35 pm

Yeah well we’ve been to Oreillys since then. I see Trimble is grinding into the rotors still after that beatdown Western gave them last season.
Can you say brake beating? Of course you can because that’s what Trimble gave you. You’ve had a few this year too so probably won’t have anything left for the tournament. Just have to take you to the woodshed instead. Howie will show you.
Howard lost his magic when that half court shot went in. It hurt me to give $5 to that disgusting school in Glooster but it was worth it to see some pusscat tears and cries in person
Your $5 wasn’t nearly enough to cover the cleaning bill after you apparently sheet in your pants and it leaked out onto the seats. Not to mention the complaints we received from the people near you about the stench that permeated from your drawers. I’ve been told by a Fed Hocker fan that you did the same thing at the Convo and that’s why he won’t sit near you. Seems like a pattern. You might want to seek help.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:59 pm Webster called the dogs off with 1:30 left in the third quarter that game.
Probably had to dial it back if they could smell that load of crap in your underoos. Serioulsy dude! No Burrito Buggy before you go the Convo this year. Some say they never really did get the odor out of that seat and there is still a stain in the toilet.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

If Fed Hock some how manages to not get upset by an SOC1 team this post season (unlikely 🚨), I’ll be sure to stock up on the chimichangas and Miller lites before sneaking into the Losing Lancers section. After Webster beats the brakes off of y’all, there’ll be a bonfire in the parking lot where FH fans can dispose of their soiled clothes

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:53 pm If Fed Hock some how manages to not get upset by an SOC1 team this post season (unlikely 🚨), I’ll be sure to stock up on the chimichangas and Miller lites before sneaking into the Losing Lancers section. After Webster beats the brakes off of y’all, there’ll be a bonfire in the parking lot where FH fans can dispose of their soiled clothes
You are aware that they make adult diapers, no? Might be something that could help you. Google Depends for help. And I can’t believe you think SW is going to beat a 1 or 2 seed. Can you say brake beating?

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

sportsfan2015 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:10 am
Can you do one of these for D3?
I'll be posting the Boys D2, D3 & D4 mock brackets after MartinPRI updates on Sunday morning.

Here is D3, as requested, from last Sunday's update.

Post by Fullpress »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:53 pm If Fed Hock some how manages to not get upset by an SOC1 team this post season (unlikely 🚨), I’ll be sure to stock up on the chimichangas and Miller lites before sneaking into the Losing Lancers section. After Webster beats the brakes off of y’all, there’ll be a bonfire in the parking lot where FH fans can dispose of their soiled clothes
We’ll make sure there’s a fresh box of depends for you at the fed hock Fairfield regional game pal. Don’t worry I’ll even bring you some fresh wipes

Fullpress
Waterboy

Post by Fullpress »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:32 pm
You are aware that they make adult diapers, no? Might be something that could help you. Google Depends for help. And I can’t believe you think SW is going to beat a 1 or 2 seed. Can you say brake beating?
I CANNOT BELIEVE THE TOMCATQUEEN IS ON THE LANCER WAGON!!!

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Nice post poopy britches! First guy I ever knew who took so much pride in the fact that he has no control over his bowels and sheets himself in public. You should run for President.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:37 am
Nice post poopy britches! First guy I ever knew who took so much pride in the fact that he has no control over his bowels and sheets himself in public. You should run for President.
Not to mention he never played or coached but is a self proclaimed expert. Well, he probably is an expert on pooping in his pants and on seats at games. But that is something he has a lot of experience with. 😅

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

No coincidence Fed would be the #2 seed 💩

Chuck Sheetz
Waterboy

Post by Chuck Sheetz »

Did someone say Sheetz?

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Chuck Sheetz wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:49 am Did someone say Sheetz?
Yes, “sheetz” in his pants and on the seats at games. That’s what TGoS did and admitted to. I guess he couldn’t make the basketball team in high school so he decided to be an all state sheeter. 😝

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

When it’s all said and done, the swanker Jeeps will be sitting on the throne, district champions.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:45 am When it’s all said and done, the swanker Jeeps will be sitting on the throne, district champions.
It would be nice if you would only dookie while you’re sitting on the throne. We know that’s not going to happen though, just like your Jeeps aren’t going to be sitting on the throne. But we can all dream. 😂

Frequent Flyer
Riding the Bench

Post by Frequent Flyer »

I don’t know how a guy who sheetz his pants all the time would even have time to form a decent opinion. All that running to the throne and the subsequent cleanup time wouldn’t leave much time to do anything other than run clothes to the washer and dryer.

I don’t know if these brackets are legit but the jeeps season won’t get past ironton st Jude

Western24
Freshman Team

Post by Western24 »

Does Friday and Saturday games hold any weight for the Teams bios, or seeding?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Can they? Yes. Do they typically? No.

If I recall correctly the window to enter information opens up on Wednesday and then will either lock late Friday night or late Saturday night. So, technically speaking, coaches could still get in after Friday's game and edit the information.

Most will simply enter their information on Wednesday and leave it as is heading into the weekend. If a team wins a game they think will definitely alter their seeding they will throw it in after Friday night, but it's not something that occurs frequently.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Bmoc616
Riding the Bench

Post by Bmoc616 »

Western24 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:43 am Does Friday and Saturday games hold any weight for the Teams bios, or seeding?
Friday's games can maybe change a vote but it is not likely. The bio has to be turned in by late Wednesday. The voting opens up early Thursday and then closes late Friday.

Return to “Boys Basketball”