Southern @ Trimble

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Southern @ Trimble

Post by Almost Champions »

Oh yeah! Tonight brought back some great memories of the glory days when we routinely beat good teams!

Let’s go ‘does!

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Re: Southern @ Trimble

Post by Wings Teaford »

I drove up to take in this game . It was definitely exciting. A one point win in the tomcat dome is hard to come by. Is it just me or did the stomp and stare seem like it has lost some of its mojo? Or maybe Howie just gave away too many pointers to his boy and it came back to bite him.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

I think these refs have gotten so used to the stomp and stare that it rarely works anymore. I think junior has a new tactic that scares the poop outta these refs. Sure seemed that way last night. Our boys really benefitted at the charity stripe. In glouster I think they call it the welfare stripe.

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

The Butcher wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:44 am I think these refs have gotten so used to the stomp and stare that it rarely works anymore. I think junior has a new tactic that scares the poop outta these refs. Sure seemed that way last night. Our boys really benefitted at the charity stripe. In glouster I think they call it the welfare stripe.
The refs scared Howie with “the stare” in Buchtel the other night. 😂

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

I guess living in southern your from the rich side or maybe your smoking to much of the Meigs county weed!! We are all from the Appalachian valley !! Let’s see if we are so poor how did we get such a nice football stadium, track facility oh wait I bet our food stamps paid for it!! We all live in the same area! It’s a game at the end of the day!! Southern won congrats to them!!

The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

Beckster82 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:34 pm I guess living in southern your from the rich side or maybe your smoking to much of the Meigs county weed!! We are all from the Appalachian valley !! Let’s see if we are so poor how did we get such a nice football stadium, track facility oh wait I bet our food stamps paid for it!! We all live in the same area! It’s a game at the end of the day!! Southern won congrats to them!!
Who are you kidding? That place is a dump. What track? The only reason you guy got any football upgrade is due to the Covid Welfare handouts

The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

Let’s get real. The stadium sits by sheet creek and smells horrendous. Plus if you are talking about your track it’s only six lanes. Real money buys eight. Six is welfare money.

The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

Run on down to Welfare Stadium tomorrow. I hear they are giving away welfare cheese at noon.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

The Butcher wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:05 pm Run on down to Welfare Stadium tomorrow. I hear they are giving away welfare cheese at noon.
Oh good I love that cheese they give out. Yeah Stubborn got lucky but they better hope they don’t get us in the tournament. Howie will show them. We’ll get our revenge on them for sure. We’ll beat the brakes off of them.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Oh wait again our stadium was built before covid and built with donations and a lot of tomcat pride! Southern finally upgraded so we were not out sitting in a cow pasture but I guess butcher thinks that’s a state of the art facility! By the end of the day southern won number 30 needs to play full time on varsity he is good!! And if u missed the track it’s beautiful right beside the school!!

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

The Butcher wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:58 pm Let’s get real. The stadium sits by sheet creek and smells horrendous. Plus if you are talking about your track it’s only six lanes. Real money buys eight. Six is welfare money.
Wait do u even have a track or is it on a barge on the Ohio river! Real money is not selling ur pot plants ! Come on make an honest living !!

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Beckster82 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:43 pm
The Butcher wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:58 pm Let’s get real. The stadium sits by sheet creek and smells horrendous. Plus if you are talking about your track it’s only six lanes. Real money buys eight. Six is welfare money.
Wait do u even have a track or is it on a barge on the Ohio river! Real money is not selling ur pot plants ! Come on make an honest living !!
That’s right we have the best track in the whole TVC Hocking and Ohio combined. I heard they are going to have the TVC meet here and sectional or regional or whatever it is. I heard we’re using the COVID money to get Astro turf on the football field too. LR said we’re getting a new gym as well. I hope they’re smart enough to name it The Howie Dome. Call it welfare money if you want and maybe it is but we don’t care. What’s wrong with welfare anyway? Tomcat Pride.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

Hey Beckster! If you are one of the first 100 patrons down here at Welfare Stadium, they are gonna throw in a low income gas card. That should be right up your alley. After that go home and pray you dont play us in the tournament. It only gets worse from here.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Athens10
Waterboy

Post by Athens10 »

Why are other schools so jealous of Trimble sports? I’m not even from there, but I feel like no one likes it when they are successful! It’s even more funny that people from Racine are picking at Glouster people for standing in a welfare line…that’s good stuff!

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Almost Champions wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:14 am Hey Beckster! If you are one of the first 100 patrons down here at Welfare Stadium, they are gonna throw in a low income gas card. That should be right up your alley. After that go home and pray you dont play us in the tournament. It only gets worse from here.
For your information I am not on welfare and I have a very good job and own my own home. I do not care who we play in the tournament. If we win we win if not than we go home and get ready for an awesome baseball season. You obviously have no life and probably no friends. I have several friends from Eastern and Southern and they sure are not like you. Have a great day !!!
Last edited by Beckster82 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Athens10 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:44 am Why are other schools so jealous of Trimble sports? I’m not even from there, but I feel like no one likes it when they are successful! It’s even more funny that people from Racine are picking at Glouster people for standing in a welfare line…that’s good stuff!
I see you only have two posts so you probably haven’t seen many posts by Trimble people since they have all but disappeared recently. So let me fill you in. They aren’t very good this year so they don’t say much. But last year and any other year when they were good they were ridiculously arrogant and condescending to say the least. Common themes of theirs are “You can’t beat us unless you cheat us” when they lose and “we beat the brakes off of you” when they win. Now they’re getting it back at them. My guess is you are from there and just pretending that you aren’t or you have a buddy from there. But if you are legit I would suggest you look back at threads from last year and read the posts by the Trimble people. I can promise you that you’ll be enlightened LOL.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Pat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:57 pm
Athens10 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:44 am Why are other schools so jealous of Trimble sports? I’m not even from there, but I feel like no one likes it when they are successful! It’s even more funny that people from Racine are picking at Glouster people for standing in a welfare line…that’s good stuff!
I see you only have two posts so you probably haven’t seen many posts by Trimble people since they have all but disappeared recently. So let me fill you in. They aren’t very good this year so they don’t say much. But last year and any other year when they were good they were ridiculously arrogant and condescending to say the least. Common themes of theirs are “You can’t beat us unless you cheat us” when they lose and “we beat the brakes off of you” when they win. Now they’re getting it back at them. My guess is you are from there and just pretending that you aren’t or you have a buddy from there. But if you are legit I would suggest you look back at threads from last year and read the posts by the Trimble people. I can promise you that you’ll be enlightened LOL.
Pat
Please do not judge everyone from Trimble to be that way. Sure I love to win. But your not always going to have a great year. This year we are young in all sports as there are hardly any Seniors that play sports. There mostly Juniors playing varsity and a couple sophmores. Yes I am sure everyone has arrogant posts in one way or another. I am so excited for Fed Hock they have a bunch of great kids playing and I am happy they are winning the TVC as they should be there awesome. Waterford Girls are doing well leading the Hocking TVC and are very fun to watch. Its time for other teams to take the glory...:) At the end of the day there just kids playing a sport they love... Have a great day !

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Beckster82 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:08 pm
Pat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:57 pm
Pat
Please do not judge everyone from Trimble to be that way. Sure I love to win. But your not always going to have a great year. This year we are young in all sports as there are hardly any Seniors that play sports. There mostly Juniors playing varsity and a couple sophmores. Yes I am sure everyone has arrogant posts in one way or another. I am so excited for Fed Hock they have a bunch of great kids playing and I am happy they are winning the TVC as they should be there awesome. Waterford Girls are doing well leading the Hocking TVC and are very fun to watch. Its time for other teams to take the glory...:) At the end of the day there just kids playing a sport they love... Have a great day !
Aren’t you the person who screamed out “cheaters” and screamed at one of the FH players at the game when FH beat Trimble last year? And didn’t you also send a letter to the FH athletic director claiming the only reason they won is because they “played an ineligible player”? Hey I’ve been reading nasty posts by Trimble people on here for years bragging and belittling the other teams so you’re not going to make that better with one post. Like it or not you people dished it out for years so now it’s your turn to take it.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Trimble sucks

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Athens10
Waterboy

Post by Athens10 »

Wow…some people really don’t like losing😂