Tuesday,1/31/23, games and scores

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: Tuesday,1/31/23, games and scores

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Northwest is a really good team and everyone knew this game was going to be a problem having not played them yet this year. As far as the D4 draw goes, Webster’s beat ND at ND, blew out green, blew out EP, Beat Valley once and almost beat them the other time. PV got demolished by a Lucasville.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Harambe
Riding the Bench

Post by Harambe »

PV did get drilled, but I think it was on a back to back where they played them on a Saturday right? Game shoulda been closer and they cant get that one back, but I think that game would be more competitive if they had time to prepare. Webster is a good team and deserves the 3 seed but they shouldnt have lost last night, and their play in the first three quarters is going to get them beat in the tournament by someone that shouldnt beat them. Hope not, but thats just my opinion.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Valley played Friday night before playing PV as well. Valley shot lights out against PV. PV is a solid team, just wasn't that night.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Beaver Eastern 75
Waverly 53

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

mikepike wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:40 am
danicalifornia wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:08 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:42 pm Whiteoak 70
Piketon 48

Final
That score surprises me after watching both teams recently. Wouldn’t have guessed a blowout either way.
According to the Piketon radio broadcast, Whiteoak couldn't miss from 3 in the first half. One Whiteoak player had 6, i think, and maybe 10 for the team at half.
Yep, that’ll do it. That was the one thing I noticed out of Whiteoak was that they had a couple of shooters, makes some more sense that way and especially on the road.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:47 am
mikepike wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:40 am
danicalifornia wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:08 pm

That score surprises me after watching both teams recently. Wouldn’t have guessed a blowout either way.
According to the Piketon radio broadcast, Whiteoak couldn't miss from 3 in the first half. One Whiteoak player had 6, i think, and maybe 10 for the team at half.
Yep, that’ll do it. That was the one thing I noticed out of Whiteoak was that they had a couple of shooters, makes some more sense that way and especially on the road.
Senior Evan DeAtley doesn’t shoot much and more for defense….but if given an opening is one of their best shooters…he went for 20 points. Sophomore Zander Rhoades can shoot too and those two are getting shots now since the PG quit a while back….and their shooting frees up the lane for Barnett and the wing for Emery and Luken Rhoades.

Return to “Boys Basketball”