FLOOR GENERALS

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Re: FLOOR GENERALS

Post by Tigernation2021 »

eagle25 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:15 pm
Tigernation2021 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:47 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:47 pm MM is the Gen. Patton of PG in SE Ohio. End of thread
Exactly, as this other guy has built a hole so deep a crane couldn't get him out.
Yes, because no one else is permitted to have an opinion. Not to mention that your perception of intent of another person’s comments is the holy grail and no one else’s perception, including the OP’s, matters. In fact, I’m sure you would agree, no other player in SEO, he11 lets make it the whole state, can come close to measuring up to your player and anyone who doesn’t state that is an idiot who has “built a hole…” 😮
That's a typical post by most guys who figure it out after the fact they were wrong, I mean there might be some copyright's to your statements it's verbatim out of the user book. Typically go straight to deflecting and then trying to throw shade so others will hopefully overlook their post. It's all good man, keep deflecting and keep on digging it's a good look. You wanted your opinion you have it problem you have is you got called out on it and can't back it.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

eagle25 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:27 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:53 pm You’ve obviously not watched much Minford ball.
You obviously didn’t read or can’t comprehend the original post. Understandable because you were probably busy cleaning your seat again.
Wow great comeback. So original. Thank you for this high value contribution to the website.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:30 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:53 pm You’ve obviously not watched much Minford ball.
You obviously didn’t read or can’t comprehend the original post. Understandable because you were probably busy cleaning your seat again.
Wow great comeback. So original. Thank you for this high value contribution to the website.
Don’t tell me Swanky is pooping in the seats again. Please, say it ain’t so.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:11 am
Tigernation2021 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:47 pm

Exactly, as this other guy has built a hole so deep a crane couldn't get him out.
Yes, because no one else is permitted to have an opinion. Not to mention that your perception of intent of another person’s comments is the holy grail and no one else’s perception, including the OP’s, matters. In fact, I’m sure you would agree, no other player in SEO, he11 lets make it the whole state, can come close to measuring up to your player and anyone who doesn’t state that is an idiot who has “built a hole…” 😮
That's a typical post by most guys who figure it out after the fact they were wrong, I mean there might be some copyright's to your statements it's verbatim out of the user book. Typically go straight to deflecting and then trying to throw shade so others will hopefully overlook their post. It's all good man, keep deflecting and keep on digging it's a good look. You wanted your opinion you have it problem you have is you got called out on it and can't back it.
Dude, you really show a deep passion for this one player. I hope you’re a relative because if not it’s getting kind of weird bruh. Now, go back to the OP and reread it. But do it without being angry and without your weird fetish for the player in mind. Then you might have a chance to understand what has been posted on here. I get it, you’re arguing that one player can be what the OP described with four statues on the court with him. I contend that he can’t. Clearly that enrages you. Ya might want to take a break from the site and also don’t get too close to the player. It’s getting a little creepy.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:30 am
Likewise, Poopy. 😂

Tigernation2021
Varsity

eagle25 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:57 am

Dude, you really show a deep passion for this one player. I hope you’re a relative because if not it’s getting kind of weird bruh. Now, go back to the OP and reread it. But do it without being angry and without your weird fetish for the player in mind. Then you might have a chance to understand what has been posted on here. I get it, you’re arguing that one player can be what the OP described with four statues on the court with him. I contend that he can’t. Clearly that enrages you. Ya might want to take a break from the site and also don’t get too close to the player. It’s getting a little creepy.
Still deflecting I see, pretty much the exact post I figured you'd post. You still give zero supporting arguments, but now you want to deflect away, keep on keeping on man. If you give an opinion just support it don't just say well...well because I said so even though I have no idea why.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:31 am

Still deflecting I see, pretty much the exact post I figured you'd post. You still give zero supporting arguments, but now you want to deflect away, keep on keeping on man. If you give an opinion just support it don't just say well...well because I said so even though I have no idea why.
You finally agree with me. See, I knew you’d come around. Once you got out of girlfriend crush mode. Good for you girl.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

eagle25 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:16 pm

You finally agree with me. See, I knew you’d come around. Once you got out of girlfriend crush mode. Good for you girl.
Poor guy can't come up with any type of rebuttal or explanation for his stance, it's just sad when some posters get on here proclaiming this or that by trying to just pluck information from nowhere. Do you think you've deflected enough so ppl don't realize how crazy you sounded by saying those guys couldn't get it done without having a big man?? I mean I'm just curious since according to you without the big man those guys can't be effective floor generals.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:25 am

Poor guy can't come up with any type of rebuttal or explanation for his stance, it's just sad when some posters get on here proclaiming this or that by trying to just pluck information from nowhere. Do you think you've deflected enough so ppl don't realize how crazy you sounded by saying those guys couldn't get it done without having a big man?? I mean I'm just curious since according to you without the big man those guys can't be effective floor generals.
Hey girl, I see you’re back. As I said, by dodging my question you are essentially agreeing. I’ll give you another chance though. You initially indicated that your boyfriend could meet the criteria of the OP all on his own with four statues as teammates. You’ve since then been ducking, dodging, juking and diving away from that claim. You’ve also refused to read the original post and provide any evidence to support your claim. It’s okay. It’s what girlfriends do. But it’s time to pony up with an answer to the question. Now do your homework by reading, and doing your best to comprehend, the original post, the whole post, and then answer the question: do you still believe your boyfriend can meet the criteria of the OP with four statues as teammates? If you dodge again it’ll be clear that you agree with me but just can’t bring yourself to admit it. And we’ll all understand.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

eagle25 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:38 am

Hey girl, I see you’re back. As I said, by dodging my question you are essentially agreeing. I’ll give you another chance though. You initially indicated that your boyfriend could meet the criteria of the OP all on his own with four statues as teammates. You’ve since then been ducking, dodging, juking and diving away from that claim. You’ve also refused to read the original post and provide any evidence to support your claim. It’s okay. It’s what girlfriends do. But it’s time to pony up with an answer to the question. Now do your homework by reading, and doing your best to comprehend, the original post, the whole post, and then answer the question: do you still believe your boyfriend can meet the criteria of the OP with four statues as teammates? If you dodge again it’ll be clear that you agree with me but just can’t bring yourself to admit it. And we’ll all understand.
It's just getting sad now man, once a person stoops to the levels you have it just goes to show who they are as a person and the knowledge they lack. very sad.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am
eagle25 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:38 am

It's just getting sad now man, once a person stoops to the levels you have it just goes to show who they are as a person and the knowledge they lack. very sad.
Glad to see you agree that you were wrong. I’ll let you get the last word in though because we all know that’s what girls need to do to get closure.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Who is the Floor General for them South Webstern Jeeps?

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:02 pm Who is the Floor General for them South Webstern Jeeps?
I thought it was South Western. Shows what I know. So it’s South Webstern then?

MattyIce
Freshman Team

Post by MattyIce »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:02 pm Who is the Floor General for them South Webstern Jeeps?
Don’t be jokin around about JeepNation. They are very sensitive, especially when it comes to their hoops!!!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

The Copas boy for North Adams is a coach on the floor. Feeds his teammates and finishes games with the ball in his hands. Great floor general.

Return to “Boys Basketball”