Pfloyd gets a "W" in the post season ... 8 years in a row N.E.D.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd gets a "W" in the post season ... 8 years in a row N.E.D.

Post by OHHS old timer »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:39 pm ... just wanted to share the good news as I used SEOPs as my support outlet back in 2010- 2015+ ... I recorded my battle with Stage 4 melanoma - my good days bad days ... treatment days ... everything I was going through - it GOT ME through ... in 2015 I got my first scans back that were N.E.D. - No Evidence of Disease ... I've had clean scans every year since ... they happen to take place every year during the post season - usually I have to miss a day at the Convo during regional action to be at the James at OSU in C'bus ... this year , the tests were yesterday ... no results in person - they weren't read when I met with the oncologist ... but I just read the results on my OSUMYCHART account - they looked like a "W" to pfloyd !!! nothing that raised any red flags - so preliminary results are good ... more playing time for pfloyd ... living life 1 year at a time ...

... thank you to so many people from the schools, communities is Southern, Southeastern Ohio - fans, coaches, family members of players.SEOP posters - I am humbled by the outpouring of well wishes I have gotten in the last week - people knowing I was in C'bus at the James yesterday ... thank you so much ...

... #cancersucks #lifeisNOToverrated #moreplayingtime4pfloyd #freetomovearoundSEO
#Godisgreat

Good to hear pfloyd!! Blessings from the NW Fla part SE0!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

bball30 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:17 pm Fantastic news, my friend. Looking forward to seeing you for the next many days. Uh, what time is it? It is definitely NED:30!!!!
LOL Basketball :30 vs NED :30 hmmmmmmmmm I'm thinking the masses coming to the Convo tomorrow night would be a little upset with "Here at the Convo, you don't need to know what time it is, we'll tell you what time it is ! it's NED :30 !!!!! " - the pizazz as "It's Basketball :30 here at the Convo !!!" - is missing LOL ... NED :30 is an off-Richland production ... low budget ... LOL ... only draws a special, in the know audience ... won't make the big time LOL

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Fantastic news, and congrats

Return to “Boys Basketball”