Thank you Lancers!

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Re: Thank you Lancers!

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

247sports wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:06 pm Not one of those kids on the FH roster were ever in jail, juvey, or prison. It seems like everyone on this site makes it their mission to just tear down other schools. It’s beyond belief really. Spotlighting deer for team meals, come on! Are you adults or children trying to relive your failed sports careers! FH had a great season and the boys had a great run from their youth days. A big community of support. I have followed SE preps all football and basketball season. I love the insight from those that are educated and have meaningful dialogue. This place is truly filled with so many hateful people. Some of you aren’t satisfied unless you are tearing others down. Adult bullies! It has been entertaining and insane all at the same time!

So yes, thank you Lancers. You had so many people engaged in your season and following your story. Athens County filled the stands at the convo in a sea of maroon and gold.
Don’t take this stuff too serious Coach Thompson! Most if these posters are Trimble folx with nothing to do while waiting for the next welfare check

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:33 pm
247sports wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:06 pm Not one of those kids on the FH roster were ever in jail, juvey, or prison. It seems like everyone on this site makes it their mission to just tear down other schools. It’s beyond belief really. Spotlighting deer for team meals, come on! Are you adults or children trying to relive your failed sports careers! FH had a great season and the boys had a great run from their youth days. A big community of support. I have followed SE preps all football and basketball season. I love the insight from those that are educated and have meaningful dialogue. This place is truly filled with so many hateful people. Some of you aren’t satisfied unless you are tearing others down. Adult bullies! It has been entertaining and insane all at the same time!

So yes, thank you Lancers. You had so many people engaged in your season and following your story. Athens County filled the stands at the convo in a sea of maroon and gold.
Don’t take this stuff too serious Coach Thompson! Most if these posters are Trimble folx with nothing to do while waiting for the next welfare check
Can’t wait until Beckster/Queen reads this. She’ll school you on how wealthy the people from Thimble are. 😂

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
The Voice aka LR
Waterboy

Post by The Voice aka LR »

Calvin wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:45 am

Can’t wait until Beckster/Queen reads this. She’ll school you on how wealthy the people from Thimble are. 😂
Don't let her fool anyone. I seen her with her foodstamps at Kroger.

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Calvin wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:45 am

Bahaha. They’re so poor! Love it

Return to “Boys Basketball”