Post by Raider6309 »

Berlin Hiland 52
Westerville Christian 50
Final

Snowman
Freshman Team

Re: Berlin Hiland vs Northside Christian

Post by Snowman »

14svt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:21 pm I guess the Refs let them play street ball
Hats off to the Amish recruits
If it was street ball, wouldn’t that favor the AAU team instead of amish kids?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Snowman wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:22 pm
14svt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:21 pm I guess the Refs let them play street ball
Dang farm kids know how to beat the AAU kids

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

All joking aside, that’s a quick and insane comeback by Hiland

Congrats to them and good luck next week. I’m 100% sure Northside will be back with how good their sophomores are.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:54 pm
Snowman wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:22 pm
Dang farm kids know how to beat the AAU kids

Yeah by 2
Sorry no one is beating Richmond Heights

buckcc
Freshman Team

Post by buckcc »

We all know that rest of d4 teams are playing for a runner-up trophy, I was hoping we would finally ware them out,it finally showed in the fourth quarter,they were running out of gas, they didn't have much of a bench

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congratulations to Hiland from Adams county. Keep playing alot of players and keep it close. Good work!

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

buckcc wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:08 pm We all know that rest of d4 teams are playing for a runner-up trophy, I was hoping we would finally ware them out,it finally showed in the fourth quarter,they were running out of gas, they didn't have much of a bench
Typical AAU ball. No bench and little coaching. Hiland is the opposite of that. :mrgreen:

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Wow, that’s an epic collapse by Northside.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Loved hearing this from a Berlin Fan on our face book page
We will be back next year
I am a basketball fan from Berlin Hiland. Obviously we were pleased with a thrilling comeback win. However I want to commend the Northside Christian team not only for a well played game but for the character they displayed in the way they played both while leading and in what was disappointing finish. I have seen teams that struggled when they fell behind and resorted to abandoning sportsmanship with physical play that risked injuries and let anger take over. As we are riding home our conversation has been that the NCHS boys played hard and played clean. Some teams that play for schools with “Christian” in their name don’t carry that label well. Your team is not one of them. They are to be commended for their demonstration of true Christian character in both success and adversity. You are rightly proud of these boys.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

14svt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:20 pm Loved hearing this from a Berlin Fan on our face book page
I am a basketball fan from Berlin Hiland. Obviously we were pleased with a thrilling comeback win. However I want to commend the Northside Christian team not only for a well played game but for the character they displayed in the way they played both while leading and in what was disappointing finish. I have seen teams that struggled when they fell behind and resorted to abandoning sportsmanship with physical play that risked injuries and let anger take over. As we are riding home our conversation has been that the NCHS boys played hard and played clean. Some teams that play for schools with “Christian” in their name don’t carry that label well. Your team is not one of them. They are to be commended for their demonstration of true Christian character in both success and adversity. You are rightly proud of these boys.
That's cool.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

14svt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:20 pm Loved hearing this from a Berlin Fan on our face book page
Good stuff.

buckcc
Freshman Team

Post by buckcc »

Seen on another highschool website, from the central district that Northside Christian is probably getting 3 or 4 transfer next year from D1 schools in the Pickerington and Westerville schools districts, here we go again with another AAU all stars team,we will see if it's true, but with only 19 boys in the top three grades and all the CB points won't move them up much

Return to “Boys Basketball”