Cheating in Belpre

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Cheating in Belpre

Post by PurplePower »

That dude from Fed called it out and no one believed it but I seen it with my own eyes last night. Belpre and their homer crew stole a game from Coach Caldwell and his tomcats. It was pathetic how far the eagles went to gather a win. The only time it hasn’t worked is when Wehomma came to town. Belpre forgot to get Ohio officials for that game and they got cheated on their own floor.

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Re: Cheating in Belpre

Post by Leave No Doubt »

That’s why Wahama ain’t in the league no more. Racine couldn’t beat them. Kept us from winning several TVC titles. Just wait to I get Warren Marietta and fort Frye in. We can go to three divisions and southern will be dominant over Fed Miller Hannan south Gallia and river valley

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

If you look closely at Belpre schedule it’s easy to see. All of their big wins were at home. They have lost a few at home but they were non league and against teams that not even the refs could help them enough.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Maybe Howie can hire those Black “local” refs for the next time he faces Belpre. Apparently they aren’t allowed to work in Chesapeake. Maybe they will be available.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Hookshot
Varsity

Post by Hookshot »

PurplePower wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:03 am That dude from Fed called it out and no one believed it but I seen it with my own eyes last night. Belpre and their homer crew stole a game from Coach Caldwell and his tomcats. It was pathetic how far the eagles went to gather a win. The only time it hasn’t worked is when Wehomma came to town. Belpre forgot to get Ohio officials for that game and they got cheated on their own floor.
This hard to follow. I don’t understand how Belpre got cheated on their “own floor” against Wahama. I saw that game.

pioneer19
All Conference

Post by pioneer19 »

Hookshot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:39 am
PurplePower wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:03 am That dude from Fed called it out and no one believed it but I seen it with my own eyes last night. Belpre and their homer crew stole a game from Coach Caldwell and his tomcats. It was pathetic how far the eagles went to gather a win. The only time it hasn’t worked is when Wehomma came to town. Belpre forgot to get Ohio officials for that game and they got cheated on their own floor.
This hard to follow. I don’t understand how Belpre got cheated on their “own floor” against Wahama. I saw that game.
I did too and I'm almost positive I was at Ban Johnson. Maybe I have amnesia and was actually in Belpre the whole time? Who knows. :D

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

As far being black refs at Chesapeake, it was at Portsmouth. There were two black refs and one white. There were just a couple bad calls but overall one of the better called games this year.

Hookshot
Varsity

Post by Hookshot »

pioneer19 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:14 am
Hookshot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:39 am
I did too and I'm almost positive I was at Ban Johnson. Maybe I have amnesia and was actually in Belpre the whole time? Who knows. :D
We'll see if the guy who posted this tries to defend himself as to what he saw and where he saw it.

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

The only cheating is when this nut got cheated with not enough brains.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

I had some of my young refs working that shoot out but they wouldn’t cheat for Whoamomma!

Return to “Boys Basketball”