STOMPED!

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

STOMPED!

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Our Lancers STOMPED their Howie in Glouster. We own him on that court. I heard a few people say they’re gonna change the name of the place to The Lancer Dome. That would be fitting. Where’s Beckster and Queenie? I’d love to get their take on the game. Prolly overthinking too much about Webster 😂

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Honey Caadwell
Waterboy

Re: STOMPED!

Post by Honey Caadwell »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:13 am Our Lancers STOMPED their Howie in Glouster. We own him on that court. I heard a few people say they’re gonna change the name of the place to The Lancer Dome. That would be fitting. Where’s Beckster and Queenie? I’d love to get their take on the game. Prolly overthinking too much about Webster 😂
Dial it back little man. Ain’t no one running down my man. I will give your hoe a beat down in the parking lot. Only reason you guys won is because the refs told him before the game not to try that stomp and stare business or they would throw him out. You can’t handcuff the greatest and expect him to perform miracles. Mind your words.

My man grows maters big as a bulls balls
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

That game last night was a total joke. Fat Hawk used that ineligible player again. That’s how they won.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:48 am That game last night was a total joke. Fat Hawk used that ineligible player again. That’s how they won.
If this is true old Beckster will call the OHSAA and report Fat Hawk HS for cheating AGAIN!

Girevik
Waterboy

Post by Girevik »

Sounds to me like a fan base being mad because the Stewart HS Fat Hawks came to town and whupped that azz.

Come to Ukraine! We Train!
JeepNation26
Freshman Team

Post by JeepNation26 »

Girevik wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:07 am Sounds to me like a fan base being mad because the Stewart HS Fat Hawks came to town and whupped that azz.
Trimble fan base is Always a Circus Clown Show, yelling, whining, crying, & stomping over all over bleachers over the "bad calls" the refs make or making up an excuse as to why their precious Pussycats lost the game. Never ever the Head 🤡 Clown's fault, stomping around and staring down the refs, ridiculous... 🤡🤡🤡
Attachments
Trimble Clowns.png
Trimble Clowns.png (116.11 KiB) Viewed 844 times

HatTrick
Riding the Bench

Post by HatTrick »

Congrats Lancers, solid ball club. You have the Glouster kitty fans in shambles. Probably the refs fault….

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

HatTrick wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:12 pm Congrats Lancers, solid ball club. You have the Glouster kitty fans in shambles. Probably the refs fault….
Boy you really have a chip on your shoulder. I’d actually consider it a complex. That’s probably due to your softness and your inferiority complex is a result of being picked on in school due to being dumb and a severe lack of talent. The typical type of person who becomes a ref and throws people out when they question them. But us Glouster people are clearly in your head so that’s funny.

HatTrick
Riding the Bench

Post by HatTrick »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:29 am
HatTrick wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:12 pm Congrats Lancers, solid ball club. You have the Glouster kitty fans in shambles. Probably the refs fault….
Boy you really have a chip on your shoulder. I’d actually consider it a complex. That’s probably due to your softness and your inferiority complex is a result of being picked on in school due to being dumb and a severe lack of talent. The typical type of person who becomes a ref and throws people out when they question them. But us Glouster people are clearly in your head so that’s funny.
I think about Glouster from time to time. Just how better off Ohio would be without it existing.

Shoulder is chipless, not an official, voted most popular in HS (class of 07) and Played in the NBA (won the dunk contest)

Jeeps by a million come tourney time- stomp on back to your cousin/wife Tomkitty Dragqueen

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

HatTrick wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:35 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:29 am
I think about Glouster from time to time. Just how better off Ohio would be without it existing.

Shoulder is chipless, not an official, voted most popular in HS (class of 07) and Played in the NBA (won the dunk contest)

Jeeps by a million come tourney time- stomp on back to your cousin/wife Tomkitty Dragqueen
That’s a huge amount of anger and hatred you have built up for a 5’3” weak slow dumb boy. I feel a little bit guilty for badgering such a weak minded little fella. I don’t blame you for denying being a ref because I can’t imagine you being anything but horrible at it. But at least you can feel good about getting a little even with the world that’s against you by calling bogus fouls and throwing anyone out who questions you or even looks at you wrong. So good for you little guy. At least you have that going for you. It’s obvious that your team got stomped at Trimble while you were carrying the water bottles and cleaning up after the guys who got to play but for that I won’t apologize.

Return to “Boys Basketball”