Johnson and Schreck

UNREAL
Waterboy

Johnson and Schreck

Post by UNREAL »

at times. I had the opportunity to attend the Ironton Coal Grove basketball game Friday night. First time Ive seen these two player go against each other. Both have different skills. They are pretty good high school player but at this point in their career I dont see either being a college player at this point espeially with both being juniors and should be seniors by being held back.A good player makes his team mates better by including them in the offense instead of trying to do it all. Both take bad shots at times. I dont think neither player would have a good shooting percentage.Hopefully with another year will change a lot of things

TigerBob
All Conference

Re: Johnson and Schreck

Post by TigerBob »

Both are outstanding ball players and by all accounts good young men. I don’t recall anyone on here saying that either are major college talents. No shame in that, few are. Both teams are lucky to have them, you don’t score 1000 in just a few years by accident.

Not sure how you benefit from posting something like this. My guess is you’re a bitter ex player at one of the schools who isn’t quite good enough to coach, so you aim to tear down to get others to your level.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: Johnson and Schreck

Post by BigBlueNation »

Both are very good players and fine youngmen.

Return to “Boys Basketball”