Same ol song & dance in South Webster

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Re: Same ol song & dance in South Webster

Post by Lovehoops1 »

Didn't several boys leave burg to go to webstern to win the league etc because burg was gonna be bad? Asking for my neighbor who is blind and can't get on SEOP.

Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

So this thread is 4 dad's and the sw coach.
Last edited by Point blank on Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Point blank wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:49 pm So this thread is 4 dad's and the sw coach.

Some have 2 accounts and reply to their own comments

You got swanker who calls it straight and then you got 4 daddy's on here. It's a circus 🎪 3 rings. And not the ring max powers is use too. Joke! Max wants to kill Fenton. Fenton leaves out back door. Max then goes off on asst coaches. One dad tells him is he serious. Another dad wonders why no one says anything about effort and attitude when they win. Act like HE don't play that way in 80% of his hs games. It's no mystery, he is entitled. No repercussions at home. Then you scratch your head when you let the man be principal over 100s of kids when he can't control his own kid. It's funny to watch the ignorance of the smartest school districts adults. Sad but hey build another dome and raise some more daddy's boys.
Daddy ball running rampant sounds like. What a mess.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Honey Caadwell
Waterboy

Post by Honey Caadwell »

My man could fix all this. He might need a new challenge next winter.

My man grows maters big as a bulls balls
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Appeared to me in the valley game last night the message must’ve gotten through. ER had a great game defensively and scored 20 or 22 points in the paint and a lot on offensive rebounds. 2 threes. Maybe 4 or 5 blocks. More rebounds than I could keep up with. Great effort and hustling back on defense. Sommer with 21. 5 treys I think it was. Really a good game from the 2nd quarter on for Webster and everyone. Maybe if Timothy’s first two shots goes in he plays more than three minutes in the game though. Still a head scratcher there.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
JeepCreep
Waterboy

Post by JeepCreep »

Point blank wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:49 pm So this thread is 4 dad's and the sw coach.
Best comment in years 😂

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I da pappy

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”