Sectional Finals Tickets

ZTPMM88
Riding the Bench

Sectional Finals Tickets

Post by ZTPMM88 »

Will a single ticket admit one to both games at each campus site for sectional finals or will they clear the gym for the 2nd game?

jose
Freshman Team

Re: Sectional Finals Tickets

Post by jose »

both games

ZTPMM88
Riding the Bench

Post by ZTPMM88 »

Not sure if each hosting school has its own discretion or not, but I called the two schools that I plan on visiting this weekend and for Friday night I was told Zane Trace WILL be clearing the gym between games and will require a ticket purchased for both contests. However, I then called Piketon HS where I plan to be on Sat night, and was told they WILL NOT be clearing the gym.

JeepNation26
Freshman Team

Post by JeepNation26 »

ZTPMM88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:45 pm Not sure if each hosting school has its own discretion or not, but I called the two schools that I plan on visiting this weekend and for Friday night I was told Zane Trace WILL be clearing the gym between games and will require a ticket purchased for both contests. However, I then called Piketon HS where I plan to be on Sat night, and was told they WILL NOT be clearing the gym.
You would think to it would the same for all, one way or the other, lol.

ZTPMM88
Riding the Bench

Post by ZTPMM88 »

JeepNation26 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:01 pm
ZTPMM88 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:45 pm Not sure if each hosting school has its own discretion or not, but I called the two schools that I plan on visiting this weekend and for Friday night I was told Zane Trace WILL be clearing the gym between games and will require a ticket purchased for both contests. However, I then called Piketon HS where I plan to be on Sat night, and was told they WILL NOT be clearing the gym.
You would think to it would the same for all, one way or the other, lol.
I called the other hosting schools and Wellston also is clearing its gym between games and requires a ticket for each game. All of the other schools said no clearing of gym. Portsmouth is the only school I was unable to reach

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

I was told that Jackson is not clearing, this is from more than one source.

ZTPMM88
Riding the Bench

Post by ZTPMM88 »

peake71 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:08 pm I was told that Jackson is not clearing, this is from more than one source.
Jackson office said same thing to me

JeepNation26
Freshman Team

Post by JeepNation26 »

Just confirmed with Portsmouth and they said one ticket get you in both games.

Return to “Boys Basketball”