3/3 North Adams v Ironton

Western24
Freshman Team

Re: 3/3 North Adams v Ironton

Post by Western24 »

You do realize that NA already beat Chesapeake right?

tigerpower89
Freshman Team

Post by tigerpower89 »

Western24 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:48 am You do realize that NA already beat Chesapeake right?
Yes i do im just saying i like The Tigers but it can go either way both teams are solid

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

Bfan99 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:32 pm
biggdowgg wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:17 pm Should be a great game, north Adams needs to make some one else beat Them bedside Terry ,double team him and put it on the rest of the team.

Same with copas
Terry had one of his best games of the year vs peake and if he continues to play like that Ironton will be moving to the next round. If you double Terry you will have problems with Schreck, Schreck is the teams leading scorer.
But Terry is the better player. Also, NA will have to keep Thacker and Layne from getting easy put backs. They are demons on the offensive glass.

Western24
Freshman Team

Post by Western24 »

Terry is the better player?? lol prob haven’t watched Copas play a second then

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

Western24 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:43 pm Terry is the better player?? lol prob haven’t watched Copas play a second then
I’m sorry you’re not intelligent enough to follow context. I quoted someone saying that Schreck is Ironton’s leading scorer. My response to that poster, clearly, was Terry is the better player OF THE 2. Head back to middle school English class if you get a chance.

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Post by WonderNova »

I am going to wade into this and opine. I detect some some barely concealed overlooking at best, disrespect at worst toward this North Adams team. I agree that NA's Achilles heel will be matching up up with a 6-4 plus athletic, fast big man. However...this is a team that has a style and scheme that had them blowing out alot of teams. I didn't like the smell of that " little basketball school" comment. It was pretty condescending. I am not a North Adams parent or alumnus. But seriously, they have been in the top 8 of PFloyd's rankings all year. The embarrassed Chesapeake by 20. They are more than one player(ask Zane Trace). So take them lightly at your own risk.
Last edited by WonderNova on Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

WonderNova wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:20 pm I am going to wade into this and opine. I detect some some barely concealed overlooking at best, disrespect at worst of this North Adams team. I agree that NA's Achilles heel will be matching up up with a 6-4 plus athletic, fast big man. However...this is a team that has a style and scheme that had them blowing out alot of teams. I didn't like the smell of that " little basketball school" comment. It was pretty condescending. I am not a North Adams parent or alumnus. But seriously, they have been in the top 8 of PFloyd's rankings all year. The embarrassed Chesapeake by 20. They are more than one player(ask Zane Trace). So take them lightly at your own risk.
Bingo. I’ll take the little basketball school to win the basketball game.

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

They didn't beat the Peake by 20 it was 16. Yes they did beat us , we played bad and they are a good team. We also had a senior starter who missed that game and came back , but fractured his ankle and missed the last few games. North Adams are well coached. Copas is a player but don't forget the rest of the team. They guard and press well. They can light it up also. Seen Ironton 4 times and sometimes they forget about team ball.
If they it be extremely physical, lean to Ironton but I think North Adams wins in a close one.

Beagle12
Waterboy

Post by Beagle12 »

Ironton has a good squad but I would be shocked if North Adams loses this game. I have seen these boys play since the 3rd grade and they are better than some of you posters give them credit for. Will probably be a close game but North Adams will win.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

I’m going with Ironton

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Is this game going to be live streamed?

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

frankie wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:18 pm Is this game going to be live streamed?
I think goodguysradiotv on YouTube will be streaming it. That is the local radio/video crew of the Shac conference.

As for the game I’ll go NA by 5.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Yeah goodguysradiotv is, they announced that on SoSA during minford game

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Thanks.

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

North Adams is the much better team here. Much better.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I think a lot of the Ironton faithful and those who haven’t seen NA play now understand after the 1st half exactly what ppl were trying to explain about NA. Excellent 1st half by NA keep spreading them out, not sure why Ironton isn’t going zone they can’t keep up with NA

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

OVC echo chamber burnt a lot of you today.
Pfloyds Elite 8 doesn’t lie.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironton coming out HOT to start the 2nd half

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

If the Layne(?) kid keeps working and progressing he’ll be a real problem…

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

BallDontLie wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:37 pm
I think goodguysradiotv on YouTube will be streaming it. That is the local radio/video crew of the Shac conference.

As for the game I’ll go NA by 5.

Off by 1…was a great game especially the second half.

Return to “Boys Basketball”