Coach Howie Caldwell officially hanging it up at Trimble , Welcome Coach Tracy Blevins as the new HC ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Coach Howie Caldwell officially hanging it up at Trimble , Welcome Coach Tracy Blevins as the new HC ...

Post by pfloyd »

Got word that Coach Caldwell will officially step aside at Trimble which was expected ... 600+ wins, Great coaching career for Howie ... one of the good guys in high school coaching - thank you Coach for give me "the time of day" ... I wish you the best ...

Coach Tracy Blevins will step up and take over the reigns for the Tomcats ! always good to have a familiar face courtside anywhere I go to watch high school hoops , Coach Blevins has been an assistant for Howie, knows the kids, knows the program expectations, will carry on the proud Trimble hoops program ... the cupboard "ain't" empty in Tomcat land !!! quality players , with that "Trimble athlete attitude" I love watching those kids - best of luck Coach Blevins !!! I'll catch up to you courtside this summer in a gym in SEO for sure - pfloyd ...

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Coach Howie Caldwell officially hanging it up at Trimble , Welcome Coach Tracy Blevins as the new HC ...

Post by 1987chieftains »

Congrats to both!!
Howie for great career and Coach Blevins taking over the reigns. Known Blevins a really long time, he knows his stuff and will work he tail off to get the most out of his players.

AT THE RESERVATION
HamPorter
All Conference

Re: Coach Howie Caldwell officially hanging it up at Trimble , Welcome Coach Tracy Blevins as the new HC ...

Post by HamPorter »

Awesome! Good to keep consistency in the program and also for Coach Caldwell to be able to take some time away. It’s my belief that no coach truly retires so I’m sure he’ll be doing some coaching of some kind again.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

HamPorter wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:56 am Awesome! Good to keep consistency in the program and also for Coach Caldwell to be able to take some time away. It’s my belief that no coach truly retires so I’m sure he’ll be doing some coaching of some kind again.
Summer league at meigs starts in June. He aint gpt time fpor a break.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Congratulations Coach.

Go Blue
E High
All State

Post by E High »

That’s the way you do it when you have a good program. Congratulations to the administration and Board for doing it the right way 👏

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Until he goes to eastern lol

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Trust me on this. Howie is coaching at Meigs next season.

Cypress
Riding the Bench

Post by Cypress »

MarauderMadness wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:28 am Trust me on this. Howie is coaching at Meigs next season.
Maybe Eastern Meigs but not Meigs

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Cypress wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:56 am
MarauderMadness wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:28 am Trust me on this. Howie is coaching at Meigs next season.
Maybe Eastern Meigs but not Meigs
Probably depends on how much of the talent Meigs had graduated. Howie ain’t going nowhere that he has to rebuild.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I just saw on Facebook Trimble posted the varsity boys basketball job?

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Super trooper wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:57 am I just saw on Facebook Trimble posted the varsity boys basketball job?
There will be more of this unless we get control over the board. That bunch needs to be shown who’s in charge. Bring back the big fella or resign unless you want to lose every good coach and supporters you have.

Return to “Boys Basketball”