Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week 4

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week 4

Post by pfloyd »

... thanks bman for the info on LE and Westfall ... congratulations to Tim Congrove on becoming a member of the 1000 pt club ... great basketball player and young man ... BIG game coming up vs Canal this Tuesday night on the Reservation ... my Purple aren't playing - the Pfloyd Vibe may have to find its way to LE to take this one in ...

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Sounds good pfloyd. See who does the thomahawk chop the best.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... the Elite 8 Shuffle at the top and on both the Treehugger/End Table lists this week ... round and round and round she goes where they stop nobody knows BUT the committee of one - me ... the new Elite 8 list after I return from A'town ...

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Portsmouth improved to 6-2 with a 56-48 win over a 6-3 Minford Falcons squad. I know the Trojans will probably drop out of the your top 8, pfloyd, but our 2 losses have been to Chillicothe and Ironton........lost to the Tigers in OT, 62-55 at Ironton on Friday but came back with the win over Minford last night.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

trojandave wrote:Portsmouth improved to 6-2 with a 56-48 win over a 6-3 Minford Falcons squad. I know the Trojans will probably drop out of the your top 8, pfloyd, but our 2 losses have been to Chillicothe and Ironton........lost to the Tigers in OT, 62-55 at Ironton on Friday but came back with the win over Minford last night.

tdave,

Sounds like you are politicking like Utah, USC and others in the BSC (just kidding). I agree P-town belongs up there somethere. The only question I have is whether they have bought into the defensive philsophy yet. I still think talent wise and offensive power, they are in the Top 3 in the area. If the D comes look out.

Cavs looked great on the defensive end last night. Held Pickerington Central to 42% from the field, with quite a few buckets late after the game was over. Cavs also are starting to get untracked offensively. Close to 50% from the field and almost 80% from the line.

Overall the South is shaping up to be a race to the finish.

GO CAVS!!! 2008 DII STATE CHAMPS!!!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Hitchbone64: Our defense is better than last year, but not up to Chillicothe's level yet. Your Cavaliers are beginning to get things together, and I believe without question that they are headed to the regionals.......for a rematch with Logan Elm or a battle with Dover(I think Dover will come out of the East).

A lot of basketball to be played, but I think that's where CHS is headed........

One thing I want to see out of my Trojans.......is to go to Chillicothe and give the Cavaliers all they can handle........CHS has absolutely demolished us every game since we joined the SEOAL.......5 blowout losses in a row.........

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”