Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Final Edition

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
LetsGoPSU
SE

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Final Edition

Post by LetsGoPSU »

no offense to my friends in he media, but they can not provide the coverage of the SE District that these threads provide,of course bias exist but just stats and knowledge of the staffs and young men on the court is unprecedented, wish I could get this same type of coverage for my sport.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

South Webster ended the regular season 13-9, pfloyd. Won 5 of their last 6, only loss on the road to Oak Hill after leading all the way until the 4:00 minute mark in the 4th.

Hopefully they can continue their good play into the postseason, they will be definitely be battle tested!

Watching SE Ohio basketball
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

bbjunky81 wrote:South Webster ended the regular season 13-9, pfloyd. Won 5 of their last 6, only loss on the road to Oak Hill after leading all the way until the 4:00 minute mark in the 4th.

Hopefully they can continue their good play into the postseason, they will be definitely be battle tested!
Definitely a great run to end the season for Webster after the rough 0-3 week mid-January. I still worry about the Jeeps' lack of depth against good teams as it seems like they have run out of steam in the 4th quarter in some of their losses (@Clay, @Oak Hill, @Waverly come to mind). Regardless, 13-9 with that schedule is a pretty solid year for the Jeeps.*

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Floyd

New Lex

Bradley Clapper
Gage Morgan
Luke barnette
Seth Russell
Will Stenson

Nick Pickrell
Tyler Brown

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote:Floyd

New Lex

Bradley Clapper
Gage Morgan
Luke barnette
Seth Russell
Will Stenson

Nick Pickrell
Tyler Brown

... perfect ! thanks 93bulldog ... I got the program for the Logan Sectional today so I can #'s off of it ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Regular season finals from 2/21

Southern - 58
Trimble - 56

Waterford - 82
Wahama - 46

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Bball4 wrote:Great job Floyd. I know it's not easy but you did great all year. See you at the tournament games.

... thanks Bball4 ... looking forward to seeing some quality games all the way into the regional finals at the Convo ...

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

End Tabler Westfall beats Adena 59-41 tonight in Sectional play.

They are a completely different team with Corey Wyman. He doesn't even have to do too much, but he pulls away a better defender and makes everyone else better. Junior Austin Nunemaker had 18 pts and 9 rebs for the Mustangs, while also playing great D on 1st team All SVC Trey Postage, holding him to 6, which is 7 below his average.

Really cool moment for those kids to get their 3rd win of the year in the tournament.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote:End Tabler Westfall beats Adena 59-41 tonight in Sectional play.

They are a completely different team with Corey Wyman. He doesn't even have to do too much, but he pulls away a better defender and makes everyone else better. Junior Austin Nunemaker had 18 pts and 9 rebs for the Mustangs, while also playing great D on 1st team All SVC Trey Postage, holding him to 6, which is 7 below his average.

Really cool moment for those kids to get their 3rd win of the year in the tournament.
... THAT.IS.WHAT.HS.HOOPS.IS.ALL.ABOUT!!! ... Congratulations to the Mustangs & Corey Wyman ! thanks for sharing that one daniC ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Floyd have you seen Sheridan? Have a roster perhaps?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

93Bulldog wrote:Floyd have you seen Sheridan? Have a roster perhaps?
http://www.sheridanbasketball.com/ClubR ... nId=48879&

There you go. This site is awesome.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Thanks

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote:Floyd have you seen Sheridan? Have a roster perhaps?

... 93bulldog - I watched them 2 times this past regular season vs Federal Hocking at the ZT Tip Off Classic and then again vs Fairfield Union ( a 50-64 loss to the Falcons ... I know you have the roster - that is an awesome site that daniC posted ... here's the starters vs Fairfield Union :

Ethan Heller ... 03
Noah Cooperrider ... 05
Dylan Dupler ........ 11
Stan Knox ...... 14
Grant Heileman ..... 44

Off the bench :

Dylan Emmert ... 04
Max Hickman .... 13

... Sheridan only put up 2 three balls in the first half vs FU, 11 in the 2nd half ... Only 2/13 from downtown ... more comfortable getting into the paint scoring from the blocks ... very patient offensively will work the ball until they get THEIR shot ... they only forced FU into 8 TOs so defensive pressure isn't a priority ... in my napkin stat imo's I used the words "workmanlike" "blue collar team" ...

celticpride
Freshman Team

Post by celticpride »

Southern is 11-11

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Portsmouth Trojan's won their 63rd sectional title and will play south point St the convo next Sunday,the Trojan's have won 17 games this season with returning only one Proven starter, although the other starters have really stepped up and Proven themselves through out the season, congrats to these days kids on a great season so far and coaches, Collins should be coach of the year!
Good luck at the convo

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Half of the SVC advances to the Convo! If you would've asked me last week how many would go, I probably would have said 2, with a 3rd having a slight chance.

Somewhat like with Chillicothe, playing tough non-conference games to get you prepared for the tournament pays off.

I do think that 3 could win next weekend, I doubt Piketon can, but that's why they play the games! Good luck to all 4 SVC schools next weekend!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

biggdowgg wrote:Portsmouth Trojan's won their 63rd sectional title and will play south point St the convo next Sunday,the Trojan's have won 17 games this season with returning only one Proven starter, although the other starters have really stepped up and Proven themselves through out the season, congrats to these days kids on a great season so far and coaches, Collins should be coach of the year!
Good luck at the convo
It just wouldn't be a tournament without Trojan Dave front and center cheering on the Trojans!

lol

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

93Bulldog wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:Portsmouth Trojan's won their 63rd sectional title and will play south point St the convo next Sunday,the Trojan's have won 17 games this season with returning only one Proven starter, although the other starters have really stepped up and Proven themselves through out the season, congrats to these days kids on a great season so far and coaches, Collins should be coach of the year!
Good luck at the convo
It just wouldn't be a tournament without Trojan Dave front and center cheering on the Trojans!

lol

He said he's smuggling in a subway this year, no matter what lol.

I diddnt have the heart to tell him he is allowed to take it in this year

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:
Good luck at the convo

lol

He said he's smuggling in a subway this year, no matter what lol.

I diddnt have the heart to tell him he is allowed to take it in this year

... yeah, don't burst his bubble biggdowgg LOL ... looks like pfloyd will be living on a Twizzler diet at the Convo this year - no Hospitality Room pass , no free entry - I'll have to park in 93bulldogs parking area so I don't pay the $5 parking fee so I can afford a $4.50 hot dog from the concession stand LOL ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I too will have to park in the 'secret area'. I just hope for good weather, I've made that death march in the cold too many times in my life.

lol

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”