Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #12

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
Pa Trojan
JV Team

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #12

Post by Pa Trojan »

I remember meeting "the pup" at the old lady football stadium in Ironton, for the Portsmouth-Ironton playoff game way back in 2001(I believe) The old JJ days. PFloyd without you and the rest of the SEOP posters I would be completely lost !

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Pa Trojan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 am I remember meeting "the pup" at the old lady football stadium in Ironton, for the Portsmouth-Ironton playoff game way back in 2001(I believe) The old JJ days. PFloyd without you and the rest of the SEOP posters I would be completely lost !
It may have been when Athens played ptown in the regular season with Grant Gregory as our QB. I went down early and tailgated with the Trojans before kickoff. But I was also there for a few playoff games as well.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Pa Trojan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 am I remember meeting "the pup" at the old lady football stadium in Ironton, for the Portsmouth-Ironton playoff game way back in 2001(I believe) The old JJ days. PFloyd without you and the rest of the SEOP posters I would be completely lost !
... Pa Trojan ! that's why we get the bucks ! LOL - IF the site is keeping people/fans informed IT is doing its' intended purpose ... glad ALL OF US can do that for SEOPs members !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... just had a last minute change of plans - the Pfloyd Post Season Tour is on hold for tonight's games ugghhhhhhhh I am forced to be out of town - so there will be no rundowns of this afternoons Logan D2 games or the Logan vs Tri Valley game tonight from Jim's Gym ... sorry hopefully things work out for the next round of games ...

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

it was no doubt the playoff game, Ive never been to an Athens-Portsmouth game,love the work both of you have dom=ne over the years

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”