TVC-Ohio Scores and Standings

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

mhsgbbfan
Waterboy

Re: TVC-Ohio Scores and Standings

Post by mhsgbbfan »

I agree Coach ! Wellston is young and definately improved ! Under their new coach , they will have a chance to sneak up on teams and could get some upsets. Best of Luck to them !

I am surprised no one thinks the Lady Marauders have a shot at TVC this season , they return 5 of their Top 7 from last season , and have a much improved guard ; Miranda Gruesser whose scored 15 + in the first 3 games ! Also , Morgan Howard , who was all league last season , is capable of putting up BIG numbers on an given night . Then when you put a Hall of Fame Coach ( Carl Wolfe) in that mix , you can atleast count on good things happening !

Coach363
Freshman Team

Post by Coach363 »

Morgan Howard is the best player in the league that i've seen this year...I have not watch Alexander yet this season.. And I agree with the new coach at Wellston they could sneak up on a few teams and pull out an upset..This team is very young.... I've watch high school basketball for a few years "21 season" Coach Wolfe is a great coach...Good luck to both teams.. My vote would be for Howard League MVP so far this season... good luck

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Did Belpre play Warren on Monday night?

It was on my list of scores to update my standings.

Thanks

mhsgbbfan
Waterboy

Post by mhsgbbfan »

Howard def has a shot @ the MVP , as long as Meigs can finish in the TOP 2 , and I definately think they will. She averaged 12 and 10 last season as a sophomore and could very well put up 16 - 11 numbers this season . Those are GREAT numbers for any player . Meigs also has 2 other scoring threats in Smith and Gruesser , both are very good shooters from deep.

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

Alexander 50
Athens 32

Alex (4-3, 4-0)
Athens (3-4, 3-1)

hardwoodheroes
Freshman Team

Post by hardwoodheroes »

The Athens/Alexander game was tonight's Hardwood Heroes "Game of the Night". Alexander won 50-32 and Hardwood Heroes was there to see the Lady Spartans run their TVC-Ohio record to 4-0...

http://woub.org/tv/index.php?section=5&page=655

mhsgbbfan
Waterboy

Post by mhsgbbfan »

Meigs 61
NY 45

Miranda Gruesser had 25 points on the night , while Morgan Howard chipped in with 14. Meigs improves to 3-2 on the season , and 3-0 in TVC - Ohio.

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

The Alexander defense was the key to that game. Very physical and effective. Grinstead was outstanding for Alexander.

akwhitewater
Freshman Team

Post by akwhitewater »

hardwoodheroes wrote:The Athens/Alexander game was tonight's Hardwood Heroes "Game of the Night". Alexander won 50-32 and Hardwood Heroes was there to see the Lady Spartans run their TVC-Ohio record to 4-0...

http://woub.org/tv/index.php?section=5&page=655

I love this site...thank you so much! I am out of state and it is nice to get a quick look at the teams and family members...

sportsfanatic4life
Waterboy

Post by sportsfanatic4life »

Howard girl is tough and very competitive. So far I would say her or the Dixon girl from VC.

mhsgbbfan
Waterboy

Post by mhsgbbfan »

Meigs is now 5 - 2 overall and 3-0 in the TVC Ohio . Junior guard Miranda Gruesser is averaging 18 ppg with Morgan Howard averging 13 ppg and around 10 rpg. Meigs will face Eastern on Monday Night !

Good Luck Lady Marauders

Return to “Girls Basketball”