All Conference

Re: SE District Division IV Tournament Assignments/Records

Post by SENDEM »

CONGRATS to Clay!!

the_spectator
Waterboy

Post by the_spectator »

Nine20four wrote:Clay won the game against Eastern Pike but I'll be honest, it was UGLY. By far the worst game Bauer had all season. Hopefully she can put it behind her. Clay will need career games from Bauer, Hemphill, Spriggs, and Beegan to be competitive against Waterford.

Katherine Bauer played absolutely great against Eastern. Yea, maybe it wasn't her best game she's played all season, but she pulled through for her team in a tough time. While Clay was only up by 1 point in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter, Bauer hit her head off the floor and she still wanted to play. After the time out Bauer goes back in and scores 2 points to pull them up by 3. In my eyes, Bauer did a fantastic job. She was tough and pulled through. Congrats to Bauer and the rest of the Lady Panthers!! BIG accomplishment! :122245

Nine20four
Freshman Team

Post by Nine20four »

the_spectator wrote:
Nine20four wrote:Clay won the game against Eastern Pike but I'll be honest, it was UGLY. By far the worst game Bauer had all season. Hopefully she can put it behind her. Clay will need career games from Bauer, Hemphill, Spriggs, and Beegan to be competitive against Waterford.

Katherine Bauer played absolutely great against Eastern. Yea, maybe it wasn't her best game she's played all season, but she pulled through for her team in a tough time. While Clay was only up by 1 point in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter, Bauer hit her head off the floor and she still wanted to play. After the time out Bauer goes back in and scores 2 points to pull them up by 3. In my eyes, Bauer did a fantastic job. She was tough and pulled through. Congrats to Bauer and the rest of the Lady Panthers!! BIG accomplishment! :122245

You're right, she did come through in the clutch with her final basket! I'm just saying that for Clay's leading scorer to be held without a point until well into the fourth quarter and uncharacteristically turning the ball over quite a bit, it was not a good performance for her. And I think she'd tell you the same thing.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Congrats Lady Panthers! Good Luck vs. Waterford!

Return to “Girls Basketball”