New Boston vs. Clay 1/10

the_spectator
Waterboy

New Boston vs. Clay 1/10

Post by the_spectator »

It's half way through the season and by now teams have had their chance to improve...any thoughts on the game for monday night??

-varsity-
JV Team

Re: New Boston vs. Clay 1/10

Post by -varsity- »

NB big.

the_spectator
Waterboy

Post by the_spectator »

nahhh, im thinking clay this time.

lvhoops
Riding the Bench

Post by lvhoops »

This should be a dandy! Good luck to both schools. I think the winner of this game will win by 8 or less. :12224

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Nobody big! It will be a good one!

Good Luck to both the Tigers and Panthers!

Go Tigers!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Tigers 43
Panthers 41

Congrats Lady Tigers!

Another great effort by the Panthers! Good Luck the rest of the way!

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

Great game tonight. Very physical due to poor refs. I think there were at least 3 bloody noses and a contact smacked out of the head, with no foul calls, but at least it was bad both ways.

Clay could have had a better chance if they didn't sit out a player for 1 1/2 quarters for missing a practice. I don't understand why you punish the team, instead of punishing the kid that missed practice by making her run (not to mention that the coach said he would call the players and let them know if practice was on due to weather, then failed to call anyone) Give them a break but don't throw the SOC championship out. I thougt she would sit one quarter, then I figured it was going to be half a game. So why back off your punishment and bring her in just because your getting behind. I don't get it.

opie7
Waterboy

Post by opie7 »

my2cents....maybe you ought to think of it in another sense. Why would a player miss a practice, knowing that they were getting ready for the biggest game of the season ?
She needs to think about the team instead of just herself. She knew the consequences...and 14 of the 16 players knew thay had practice from the coaches instructions from thier last practice, so my question is why didn't the other 2 ?

Typically not paying attention ?????????

Quite blaming the coaches and start putting the blame on the players.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

my2cents,
Complaining about both the boy's and girl's coaches at Clay. Why hasn't the Board hired you to run both the programs????????

Return to “Girls Basketball”