Ironton at Chillicothe........1-18

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Ironton at Chillicothe........1-18

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Lady Tigers will be in Chilly tonite to take on the Lady Cavaliers............

Tiger Lady
SE

Re: Ironton at Chillicothe........1-18

Post by Tiger Lady »

Good luck to the Lady Tigers and safe travel for all.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

going with the Tigers on this one

sprinter14
Varsity

Post by sprinter14 »

Lookin forward to this one. I'm an Ironton grad and always pull for my Tigers but I've lived in Chillicothe so long now that I now know several of their players too. I can stay neutral one more year. But next year my daughter will be in high school and I will have to go with the Cavs.

Ironton fans, be careful on the drive........I'm sure our Frisch's Big Boy will be packed with orange and black!!!!

sprinter14
Varsity

Post by sprinter14 »

Ironton took both games from the Cavs tonight.

Varsity game final score I believe was 49-46. I know it was a 3 point difference.

Congrats Lady Tigers!!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

nice wins by the Lady Tigers.......

The Lady Tigers will be traveling to Warren on 1-23 for another league contest............and then return to the home confines of the Conley center for a bout with the Lady Blue Devils from the French City on 1-27.......

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:game recap

This is very good coverage of the game in the Ironton Tribune. However I'm thinking in the league standings at the end they didn't add the results of this game into them. I think it should now be Ironton 6-3 and Chillicothe 4-3.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Great win by the Lady Tigers! JV and Varsity are playing with some intensity and it is great to watch! If you haven't been to a girls game this year you should get out to see one. Congrats to all the players, especially Seniors who have really stepped up their play --keep it going and tournament time will be exciting as well! Chilli had a great ball team - they have some talented athletes but we came out on top. My husband told me it is Ironton Girls first win at Chillicothe. Good luck this weekend! GO TIGERS!!!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

And only your second win overall v.Chillicothe since they re joined the SEOAL in 06-07.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Okay Black Panther - don't rub it in.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Not rubbing it in...lol I was just rooting for Chilly at that time.Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way!

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

I just noticed something about Chillicothe's roster-they have no Juniors at all....Ouch!! Coach Blue has a nice team this year but his metal as a Coach will be tested next year for sure..

lalalaear
Waterboy

Post by lalalaear »

was out of town for this one. One question please.... what got into graham this night? Holly cow he was out to win wasn't he. Nice job coach. Congrats to this Ironton team for a job well done. another question though.... if these players have been there the whole time why are they just now getting them playing together? How many games would these girls not have lost if they were put out to play and left in instead of that on a run jerk them out. yes, you have to rotate players in; but when you've got your team on a good run leave them alone. You see that it paid off. Congrats to the girls and the coachs.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

I would say he was fired up to win just for the mear fact that Chillicothe has dominated them since 06-07.This was only the second win against Chilly since 06-07.Chilly is now 6-2 v.Ironton in that time period.And that's where the record will stay because Ironton chose to leave the SEOAL after this season.

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

Slim Jim wrote:I would say he was fired up to win just for the mear fact that Chillicothe has dominated them since 06-07.This was only the second win against Chilly since 06-07.Chilly is now 6-2 v.Ironton in that time period.And that's where the record will stay because Ironton chose to leave the SEOAL after this season.

They can still play each other even if they are not in the SEOAL.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

I know,but there is no gurantee it will happen.Ironton has turned a lot of people off on this.Some SEOAL schools may not play them.

Return to “Girls Basketball”