SW @ Waverly 2-4-10

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: SW @ Waverly 2-4-10

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Waverly must have stepped their game up from the last time they played SW.

bballfan30
Waterboy

Post by bballfan30 »

Swanker Pine wrote:Waverly must have stepped their game up from the last time they played SW.

i've watched a few of waverlys games this year
i went to watch them in the pike county holiday classic and the i watched both games against webster

by far their worst game was at webster. None of their big players stepped up down there.

morrissette#18
Riding the Bench

Post by morrissette#18 »

I don't know how many of you know, but the tigers only kept it close because cook didn't start to try scoring until the 4th to assure their win. She was trying to hold off so she could still try to get a win against a tough portsmouth team and not break the record until senior night. I heard this directly from her the morning after the game.

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

morrissette#18 wrote:I don't know how many of you know, but the tigers only kept it close because cook didn't start to try scoring until the 4th to assure their win. She was trying to hold off so she could still try to get a win against a tough portsmouth team and not break the record until senior night. I heard this directly from her the morning after the game.

That makes no sense at all. She barely scored in the 4th quarter.

morrissette#18
Riding the Bench

Post by morrissette#18 »

I might have gotten the 4th quarter part wrong but she said that she was purposely passing the ball around and not taking shots until it got close. Look at the stats. She only had one 3pt fg on the night, and we all know that if she was trying the whole time that she would have had a couple more even if she has a bad night.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Wheather she was trying to score in the 4th quarter or not, without her they lose this game.She simply did enough to win the game for them.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

If I hurt someones feelings by saying the Waverly girls were terrible this year, I'm sorry, but I call em like a I see em. When they played at Webster it was a blowout and that is what I went off on saying they were terrible. Probably the worst team I have watched the girls play this year. There's no reason to get upset just by reading some strangers comments on an internet board. if that's the problem, you guys need to grow some tougher skin.

Digger - I filmed for the Boys team Reese's first year. I know about getting beat and getting beat bad :lol::lol:

Return to “Girls Basketball”